Premium Format New Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look awful, I prefer the pose and the helmet sculpt to the first PF for sure. That last pic where the helmet is straight on looks kinda odd though for some reason.

Fix the armor and I'm in

Love the pose, so much better than the first one.

definitely a huge improvement, fix up the armor and I can finally get a TK PF :)

With these extreme armor gaps, I prefer the old PF.. Would buy this to couple with the old PF since I love Stormtroopers but these gaps in the neck and on the legs are just way too much, it looks extremely weird.

WTH is wrong with that scope? And that huge trigger guard! The knee gaps are distracting as hell. :(

Maybe it's an artistic interpretation of how Chewbacca might have looked if he had also disguised himself as a stormtrooper in Episode IV with Han and Luke.

The pose is awesome, but why is the armor soooooooooooooo freaking short on the legs, neck and arms??!!?? There isn't supposed to be this much black showing, come on SS dammit :(

Because he has more free movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because he has more free movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you just take off all the armor then, total freedom of movement! :p

Also unless your knee bends forward (IE you broke it) having it like it normally is doesn't restrict it more.

For real :|

WTH is wrong with that scope? And that huge trigger guard! The knee gaps are distracting as hell. :(

Now that you mention it, I'm no expert but... is the scope backwards? It kinda looks like it.

Edit: I can't upload the pics I have that show zoomed comparisons of the Sideshow scope and screen caps from ANH, but I'm 99% sure they just flipped the scope 180 degrees... :slap

Now that you mention it, I'm no expert but... is the scope backwards? It kinda looks like it.

Edit: I can't upload the pics I have that show zoomed comparisons of the Sideshow scope and screen caps from ANH, but I'm 99% sure they just flipped the scope 180 degrees... :slap

Yeap, scope is backwards.

M38-M40 scope - curved foot 02.jpg

Like the comments about SS and Predators...do they not even watch / look at the movies they are basing these things of off.

I am not expert in Star Wars, but I am enough of a fan to immediately think, "why so much black showing?"

Then pointing out the scope..."Come On Man". Like the Pred thigh pads.
How hard is it to research these things. Sure a simple 5 min Google search will help.

Stormtrooper 1: "Are these scopes suppose to make our targets look smaller?"

Stormtrooper 2: "Not sure, but they were issued by Sideshow, so....."

Stormtrooper 3: "When they washed our armor, I think they used an extremely high temperature to dry them. My armor shrank!"

Back