New Star Wars Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes sense, seeing as HT's Indy was promoted with SS's Map Room. I just want it to be a complete Bespin release, with the blue jacket, holster and blaster.

I'm chuffed by this news. They couldn't have announced better figures for me personally. Well they could have announced an Episode 1 Obi but we all know SS is making him.

Han is 100% needed to go with their Luke (Hope Han is Bespin, btw), the Anakin will no doubt be the Episode 3 version and the episode 2 version is more than likely going to be Obi.

SW is sorely lacking in my colletion, not anymore!

Perfect!

It makes sense, seeing as HT's Indy was promoted with SS's Map Room. I just want it to be a complete Bespin release, with the blue jacket, holster and blaster.

Very true. I figured the Bespin Luke was the companion piece to go with SS chamber environment, but this makes more sense. I hope it is so!

:panic: :pray: :panic: :pray:

I really hope they don't release Episode 2 Obi Wan. The only way I would consider buying a prequel Obi Wan figure was if he was from Ep III and was displayed with evil Anakin. Episode II Obi Wan look was quite boring/plain. If HT is limited to a re-release of a Sideshow Ep II figure than I am honestly rooting for Aayla Secura. :lol

I love Obi-Wan in Episode 2. His cool detective story as he ventures to Kamino and gets into a scrap with Jango...that fight in the rain is all kinds of awesome. I would prefer a ROTS version as it's my favourite look but it's the possibility of a TPM and AOTC Kenobi topped by that wicked Mythos statue that gets me hyped.

You know what I'd really like? For Hot Toys to tackle possibly Sideshow's worst 12 inch SW figure: Yavin Luke.

Then ANH Han, and then when SSC makes their cartoon Fett variant we can all have a delightfully absurd and awesomely high end Holiday Special 1/6 scale line-up. :rock

Star-Wars-Holiday-Special6.jpg

:monkey1
Han Solo Hoth is the one .

How would they handle Hoth Luke then? Odds are they wouldn't make a second ESB Luke (Hoth or X-Wing). If (and when) SS makes a Tauntaun, Hoth Han will look mighty fine on his mount. Maybe HT will take the HULK body, cover it in white fur and give us a Wampa? ;)

You know what I'd really like? For Hot Toys to tackle possibly Sideshow's worst 12 inch SW figure: Yavin Luke.

Agreed. The sculpt actually looked nice in the prototype - shame about the final paint job.

As I said earlier I'd love a DX Luke with farmboy/X-wing/Rebel (Yavin) gear.

I dont see it being Hoth Han at all really...

I don't either. I don't think Sideshow would pass that up, and I don't really want one without a matching Hoth Luke.

Bespin Han with a good, plastic Han in carbonite is a lot more likely.

I wonder if they won't eventually start offering single figures. I can't think of how a second ANH Han, a second ANH Leia, or a second Jedi Luke would be worth the trouble. (Tatooine Luke would be great with an X-Wing Luke. Hoth Leia would be great if she came with a Bespin gown and portrait)

Please let the Episode 2 be Padme. I think HT could do a better likeness than the Ilum Padme. I will settle for white outfit, blue Tatooine outfit, or secret ceremony outfit.

Back