New SSC Website Design

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the new website.

My only suggestion is to make the product images larger. On these new intricate pieces like Raynor, you can hardly see the details, you've got lots of shots of his face and all that, but that's only 1/4 of the details. It also hurts the new "montage" style shots of the figure with all the accessories, or the shot of the figure with all the posed hands (Harley Quinn comes to mind) I can barely make out what the posed hands are.

The GIANT shot of the figure on the product page is great, but we need ALL the pics bigger.

i'm not sure if it's cause i was so used to the old design and knew my way around that or what not, but i really am not feeling the new look. eh, maybe it'll grow on me in time, but at the moment, it doesn't seem as visually pleasing.

I already voiced in once but have to do so again. Got my newsletter email to order Mandarin and hit the link. The damn pages are so WHITE, the text is even hard to read because it isn't a bold color on white. There are NO details on what he comes with unless you look at their picture gallery, the order section to the right, while nice it has tax and shipping included looks actually worse than ebay now that I look at it again.

NOT digging the new design in the slightest.

The quick cost calculator on the product pages lists tax.

What tax?

right now, it's people in california that are charged tax because that's where SS is. federal is trying to push tax for everyone..everywhere, then the monies are allocated to the specific state where you live.

I already voiced in once but have to do so again. Got my newsletter email to order Mandarin and hit the link. The damn pages are so WHITE, the text is even hard to read because it isn't a bold color on white. There are NO details on what he comes with unless you look at their picture gallery, the order section to the right, while nice it has tax and shipping included looks actually worse than ebay now that I look at it again.

NOT digging the new design in the slightest.

Yea, there's a whole section called "What's in the Box" that lists everything he comes with - down by the big single picture.

If you guys don't like the new Sideshow site then you are going to HATE the new Freaks design. Better get the pitchforks and torches out now.

federal is trying to push tax for everyone..everywhere, then the monies are allocated to the specific state where you live.

lenin.jpg

Yea, there's a whole section called "What's in the Box" that lists everything he comes with - down by the big single picture.

If you guys don't like the new Sideshow site then you are going to HATE the new Freaks design. Better get the pitchforks and torches out now.

ooo...new Freaks Design...will it include a chat room?

ooo...new Freaks Design...will it include a chat room?

Chat used be HUGE on this forum, but interest kind of died down. Most of the chat mods aren't great - either slows the forum down or are security risks.

We'll have Facebook connect and perhaps we can chat there under the Sideshow Freaks Group.

I'm looking forword to the new Freaks design. I know you've been working on it for awhile...any idea when it'll roll out?

I don't like the new SSC site. For me, it's difficult to find the products I want. But I am a nobody. So I can't complain or insist that SSC listens to my opinions.

If I can find what I want on their website, good for Sideshow as I will be buying more from them!

If I can't find what I want from their website, good for my wallet as I will be spending less money! :)

Ultimately, as a business, SSC has the perogative to decide on their business strategy. As consumers, we get to select where to spend our money. ;)

i dont like this new user interface! someone in the HCI human computer interaction team has really mocked this up:p

I don't like the new interface at all. It's so much easier before to filter and search for things, when it's an actual list. That, and there seem to be no way of getting on the wait list anymore.

People (myself included) have had good experiences with waitlist converting on a sold-out pre-order; and I don't understand why Sideshow would want to get rid of that feature, when they should be glad that they have tons of customers lined up in case more stock comes in.

Ah well, I suppose my wallet is thankful for this. Since it makes sure I can't get anything I need to think long enough about for the pre-order to sell out.

The new website is way better. It's hardly difficult to navigate

Looking forward to seeing the new freaks design

Back