New SSC Website Design

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, yes it did. Gonna take a little bit of getting used to. My biggest problem so far is figuring out how to see more contests than what are on that first page.

looks like what people want to find is up front, highly visible and accessible. BIG BUTTONS!!!

:fireworks

:fest

damn...orders still don't reflect the NRD subtracted from the total balance.

:gah:

they also have a calendar feature to possibly announce future release sale dates? nothing on them yet.

Love the new look. Everything is easy to find and big bold pictures make locating an item on a page easy.

I love the new design, still some flaws.

My Indiana Jones Pursuit of the Ark statue doesn't link to an actual page and it doesn't show EXCLUSIVE. I'll have to give them a call about that tomorrow.

I like the new look. I will like it even better when I figure out how to work everything and where they put everything.

It's a warranted chance, IMO. The old site was a little cluttered. However... There isn't much to look at right when I open the page up. There's a big amount of empty space on either side, and having eight large images just doesn't cut it for me. It seems the design is a little too clean. There should be multiple columns or something, instead of having the "what's new" section in its own row.

34zeosp.png

damn...orders still don't reflect the NRD subtracted from the total balance.

:gah:

they also have a calendar feature to possibly announce future release sale dates? nothing on them yet.

I think they have had that for a while in the account but it was really tiny.

I think they have had that for a while in the account but it was really tiny.

i think you have to tie it to outlook or a google calendar account and sync it to show what you entered there.

what i'm upset about is...no product archive!!! last time they did a major web overhaul, they dumped the universal monsters from the archive. now they don't even have one. LAME!!! :pfft:

i think you have to tie it to outlook or a google calendar account and sync it to show what you entered there.

what i'm upset about is...no product archive!!! last time they did a major web overhaul, they dumped the universal monsters from the archive. now they don't even have one. LAME!!! :pfft:
SS is right, the calendar was part of the old website but just on a different page of your account. It shows you when upcoming flexpay payments are scheduled, along with their newsletter and stuff that they're participating in, like say SDCC. It's definitely not for syncing with your Outlook/Google calendar, though.

I'd be surprised if they got rid of the product archive. Probably it'll be integrated down the line.

SS is right, the calendar was part of the old website but just on a different page of your account. It shows you when upcoming flexpay payments are scheduled, along with their newsletter and stuff that they're participating in, like say SDCC. It's definitely not for syncing with your Outlook/Google calendar, though.

I'd be surprised if they got rid of the product archive. Probably it'll be integrated down the line.

That would be pretty surprising.

So far it looks like they have gotten rid of the product archive, 360 degree views, and product preview pages from what I've seen. Anyone else notice anything else missing or different?

Product pages look classy. It reminds me of an auto manufacturer website, like the car pages for Toyota, Lexus, etc.

I don't think that was a coincidence :p

Back