New SSC Website Design

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happen to the newsletter search box on the web sight miss having that box
Since is faster than receiving the newsletter E-mail I'll just go the SS web sight and check if the newsletter was up yet.

I prefer the way they had it before why change the web sight again.

What happen to the newsletter search box on the web sight miss having that box
Since is faster than receiving the newsletter E-mail I'll just go the SS web sight and check if the newsletter was up yet.

I prefer the way they had it before why change the web sight again.

Currently the newsletter is only accessible through the email client in which newsletter members receive that weekly publication. Should the newsletter be made available again through customer accounts that are subscribed we will let y'all know!

-SideshowAlex

i think a lot of tweaking needs to be done to the archive search for hot toys products.

put in 'hot toys iron man' and nothing came up. :slap

put in 'hot toys' and 4 items came up, 2 still for sale.

hopefully we'll see most of them again.

i think a lot of tweaking needs to be done to the archive search for hot toys products.

put in 'hot toys iron man' and nothing came up. :slap

put in 'hot toys' and 4 items came up, 2 still for sale.

hopefully we'll see most of them again.

Try searching Iron Man and then on the left hand side of the screen under 'current filters' choose the Hot Toys option and then all Hot Toys iron man pieces will display for you! :)

-SideshowAlex

What's going on with the SSC personal calendar? I logged on to check my flex updates and I'm seeing products that I never ordered!!! :panic: anyone else experience this? Logged out and back in. Still the same.

Back