Prop New Sky.W AVP Elder Mask 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good, but the shape at the top is off. I'll pass
I hardly remember the shape of the Elder Bio, but I thought this looked off also.

However.. Since we only see it for a short period, and he doesn't wear it.. I'd be okay with it being a bit off.
I mean, it still looks great.

Looking at it again, I'm actually really, really, starting to like it..

there's a guy who made one at thehunterslair, the shape of his is better. I don't have pics on my computer, but I looked in the ADI book. The base looks great though.

it's the same guy. eBay was giving him some probs selling thru his other account so he set this one up. :)

Wanted to wait and see your pictures first buddy although it looks awsome there's a lot of lighting effects going on in the pictures on ebay .

Did you get it for 280 shipped.?

No, $280 offer was accepted (i tried $260 before that and was declined), unfortunately shipping to Australia is $120 :gah:) I should have it by the end of next week.

there's a guy who made one at thehunterslair, the shape of his is better. I don't have pics on my computer, but I looked in the ADI book. The base looks great though.

Yea the shape is much different, I got mine from the hunters lair. here is some pics(not the best quality pics):

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

No, $280 offer was accepted (i tried $260 before that and was declined), unfortunately shipping to Australia is $120 :gah:) I should have it by the end of next week.

Dame!! $120 :horror shipping to the UK $98

It looks amazing i'll hold out till i've seen your pictures :wink1:

$400 is a lot to pay really hope its as good as it looks in the pictures

Nice stand, But biohunter76 over on Hunters Lair does the best finished bio masks imho, Not surprisingly he works for an FX company in north Hollywood. I'll be ordering these two from him shortly:
Narin $325
narin.jpg

Elder $345
elderbio04.jpg

Nice stand, But biohunter76 over on Hunters Lair does the best finished bio masks imho, Not surprisingly he works for an FX company in north Hollywood. I'll be ordering these two from him shortly:
Narin $325
narin.jpg

Elder $345
elderbio04.jpg

Yea the picture i posted earlier were his Bio's i have purchased several from him they are great quality. I love the narin he did

Back