Prop New Sky.W AVP Elder Mask 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, you have to give credit that of all the guys that makes bios, this new maker is the only one who has done the insides plus offer a nice stand. :D

well, you have to give credit that of all the guys that makes bios, this new maker is the only one who has done the insides plus offer a nice stand. :D

true, but with shipping, they are still a lot of money. If he got the shape of this one right, I prolly would get it. I do give him more credit with this one though, as it's not a recast like Wolf; I wander if he will do the P2.

^ The next two he is doing are the Ancients.

And damnit, after seeing pics of that Narin one, I really wanted to get it..but you had to remind me that it doesn't come with the same stand style..

Does it come with a stand at all?

^ The next two he is doing are the Ancients.

And damnit, after seeing pics of that Narin one, I really wanted to get it..but you had to remind me that it doesn't come with the same stand style..

Does it come with a stand at all?

all he has to do is fill in the gap and take away the bones and markings......and you have the Ancient. The Narin Bio does not come with a stand.

That is a cool looking bio and I really do like the stand also. I don't have any more coming in so this may be next. Thanks for the info andris.

I got it today. It is really good! Same quality and detail as the Wolf, but has a much better base (I thought the Wolf base was overdone and detracted from the bio waaaay to much). It has a nice copper finish that really pops. I don't like the gold emblem on the forehead cos the colour is too flat, I will put a dark wash thru it to give it some depth and to match it up with how the copper is bright on the raised bumps and dark in the recesses on the rest of the bio and it will look fine. The critter skull is really neat too and looks like bone. The lasers are the same as on the Wolf and the smoked lenses really add to the finish.
I will take some pics tomorrow when it is sunny out. My house is too dark for decent pics.

Well here it is. I am in a rush this morning! I will take some pix next to the Wolf Bios I have tomorrow. Cheers.

P1010063.jpg

P1010062.jpg

P1010061.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010059.jpg

P1010058.jpg

P1010057.jpg

P1010055.jpg

Outstanding, I bought his Wolf Bio and I'm very happy with it, I still play around with the lasers:lol might have to pick this one up also

Awesome, thanks.

I personally don't care for the disc thingy.. I'm never going to be displaying the Bio that way anyway.

Back