Prop New Sky.W AVP Elder Mask 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Do you know I he will offer it in a custom paint? I like the copper, but a bit of steel To break it up would add some nice depth. Love the lenses, too.

Definitely! SS might regret delaying the release of the original movie versions for their "concept" bios. These bios hit the SS ones out of the park. The details to the inside of the mask, the lenses and lasers are superior and the paint and casting is at least as good. The stands lack a bit of symmetry on the base pattern on the new ones - the pattern down the middle is off alignment, but I am being picky. Pity the Wolf base is not the same as these new ones it would have suited it more, I don't like how bulky the mine is on it and prefer the SS version of the base but not the SS bio.

I've got a endo arm from sky w and it's a nice piece I was wondering if he was still making stuff. Does he have a website or email?

the overall sculpts on all of them is really off. All the Bios look too thin at either the top or bottom portion of the Bio, doesn't even look like they would fit a Predator.

Today I buyed the WOLF helmet from him.
Sofar I couldn't imagine that I would buy a CUSTOM stuff, but I saw the pictures and I already have the SS AVPR Diorama and I always wanted the Wolf's Bio but 1000-1200$ is unbelievable high.
And the inside job is just A+.
I think 10-12 days and I will get it from HK.
Regards fans.

A few more pix with some other pred stuff I have. Today I went all out and put up a black sheet :lol

HCG Bust
P1010064.jpg

HCG P2
P1010066.jpg

SS Wolf
P1010067.jpg

SS Beserker
P1010070.jpg

Back