Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm definitely eye ballin this one

Saving $300 worth of points to knock off some of the cost

Yeah, those RPs really help. I'm saving mine up for Bane. I already have the Venom COM so I'll be passing on this Venom PF.

Yeah, those RPs really help. I'm saving mine up for Bane. I already have the Venom COM so I'll be passing on this Venom PF.

Bane looks so good, and I'm not much of a DC fan.

The RPs DEFINITELY help. I've got quite a bit and this point. I don't know what I'm waiting for though.

Does anyone know....If I use my points and buy a piece with them, but I still have points left over, do I keep them?

Yup. They only deduct the amount of points from your account that cover the price of the item you're buying. If you have more than enough, they stay in your account for future use.

Yup. They only deduct the amount of points from your account that cover the price of the item you're buying. If you have more than enough, they stay in your account for future use.

Yeah, I might cave and do Captain Marvel then....crap. :lol

Bane looks so good, and I'm not much of a DC fan.

The RPs DEFINITELY help. I've got quite a bit and this point. I don't know what I'm waiting for though.

I'm saving mine for a free Prime 1 piece :lol But she is tempting, don't really follow the character but the statue is a work of art. If Lady Thor is just as good, I'd be tempted to get her as well, these two would make 2 great female pieces in the collection, and I don't follow either of them, but the level of detail on Lady Thor's armor looks really nice. Space is the biggest issue right now. But yeah, so many tough decisions. I only want the Venom PF to give Spidey some company (hopefully they both fit in one BESTA unit), and I've always liked the character. Hopefully there won't be any QC issues.

I'm there with you all ...will be using RP points for this and Bane. Anything to cut down the price a little.

I'm saving mine for a free Prime 1 piece :lol But she is tempting, don't really follow the character but the statue is a work of art. If Lady Thor is just as good, I'd be tempted to get her as well, these two would make 2 great female pieces in the collection, and I don't follow either of them, but the level of detail on Lady Thor's armor looks really nice. Space is the biggest issue right now. But yeah, so many tough decisions. I only want the Venom PF to give Spidey some company (hopefully they both fit in one BESTA unit), and I've always liked the character. Hopefully there won't be any QC issues.

How many RPs do you have at this point?

I think you told me before. It was something like a boat load, if I remember correctly. :lol

Entered the contest :lol I never win but eh, better than not entering right? :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back