Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope this Venom is priced the same as Carnage.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I really hope this Venom is priced the same as Carnage.

That would be freaking awesome. But i think carnage's slimmer built saved it haha. Venom is bulkier but im hoping its not more than 550[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be freaking awesome. But i think carnage's slimmer built saved it haha. Venom is bulkier but im hoping its not more than 550[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was expecting $700 when I saw it at NYCC. So I'll love $550.

Bane came in at $699. Anyone know if Venom is close in size? I'll be surprised if we can get Venom for under $600.

The only positive I can take from the Bane price point is the very detailed base it comes with. There's much more going on with it that it could be the reason for the $699 tag?

Fingers crossed for a down-to-earth price point on Venom :pray:

The only positive I can take from the Bane price point is the very detailed base it comes with. There's much more going on with it that it could be the reason for the $699 tag?

Fingers crossed for a down-to-earth price point on Venom :pray:

Definitely could be a lot more reasonable then I'm giving it credit for, and I actually hope it is. I'm thankful for Carnage being reasonable.

I think Venom will clock in at the same price as Bane.

it shouldn't but I'm sure they will use the possible size increase to justify the higher price. I've dealt with Chinese suppliers years ago and the bulk of an item really doesn't translate into extra cost when averaged out. even the shipping by ocean for an entire container is minimal increases due to size and only slightly by weight. I would think that SSC will keep this one down in price to attract buyers since I'm sure they are starting to see an affect of all this new and for the most part quality competition

marvel-carnage-premium-format-figure-300467-16.jpg

marvel-carnage-premium-format-figure-300467-15.jpg

Wish they were all the same scale in the photo to see the size difference.

Back