Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d595d255d5294c53ae5eb7aaf662b4b2.jpg

a10e8bbc5a8f9f0578b0362e1e47d7eb.jpg

Spider-Man - $470
Green Goblin - $520
Black Cat - $500
Carnage - $480

Venom shouldn't be more than $550

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Spider-Man - $470
Green Goblin - $520
Black Cat - $500
Carnage - $480

Venom shouldn't be more than $550

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That would be fan *}%]+{ tastic lol. I dont want to purchase carnage just cuz its cool. I grew up more intrested in venom so heres hoping its a reasonable price. That would be my 3rd and i guess last premium format[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, they look nice all together.

They're not all 1/4?

Yeah, sorry I meant not to scale next to each other. They're all 1/4, but Spiderman is more in front closer to the "camera", it'd be nice to see them all next to each other on a flat table.

That would be fan *}%]+{ tastic lol. I dont want to purchase carnage just cuz its cool. I grew up more intrested in venom so heres hoping its a reasonable price. That would be my 3rd and i guess last premium format[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to resist the same temptation, this Carnage has the correct body type and is more accurate but still, I am a Venom fan and not much love for Mr. Cassidy. No worries friend, Venom will be perfect, as Large for sure as the comiquette and though these forums are brainwash sites used to protect the value of grails, this Venom is also more accurate and the organic skin looks amazing. I always thought the comiquette looked awkward but this new PF really has the Venom feel and he is on the move like the Spidey PF so this will be #1, well, this and the new XM venom ....... And yeah, 550 seems about right maybe 599 if it is a beast but that is still fine, New improved Venom for a 3rd the price of a comiquette and I am sure the EX will be 10 times more exciting than a print.

And I am with you, Venom was the last thing I really wanted as I read all his books (lots of mini series) from day one so he means something to me, This new piece will likely be chosen over the comiquette by most new collectors and slammed by most that own a comiquette but dont read any comments, just look for yourself, I see Venom comic accurate and highly detailed in a CLASSIC venom pose, not awkward at all as Venom does this take off all the time and this is pure Venom!

So happy, Did not want to pay a load for XM even know I really liked it, but really I think I like this better, pretty sure actually. Hope the EX is a switch out head!!!!! OMG I would order 2

Yeah I'm definitely eye ballin this one

Saving $300 worth of points to knock off some of the cost

Back