Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I excited to see production pics even though I've already seen the whole thing. Excited for the final unveil and PO, I guess.

Maybe the competition from XM will motivate Sideshow. If they had their doubts in fan interest, that should settle it.

And I forgot to mention ...I am saving up RPs for this big guy. I might even have to wait to PO this piece just so that the RPs I got from Skeletor, Captain Marvel and Green Goblin can become available.

Hopefully it works out for you. This one is too hard to say no to based on the pics we've seen so far.

This will most likely be my best chance at getting a Venom. The old SS and new XM are too pricey. If Prime 1 ever unveils theirs that might be an option but I like that this will match the other Spidey bases.

Told myself if ssc ever released another Venom and Carnage I'd get them in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be getting either of these new ones : /

Venom is one of my favorite characters but I just can't get past this design he looks like he got skeeted on all over the place lol.

The pose can make or break a statue. I'm just not loving the compressed / squat look of this piece. Holding out to see what Prime1 has a to offer with their Venom

Im tempted by this piece but I'm not too thrilled about the crouch either. Space tells me I should hold out for Doc Ock whenever that will be...I'll decide next week, want to see the exclusive and what they do with it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm leaning towards 549$. But I wouldn't be surprised at 599$. Either way, I want this one. I like the smoother look and pose of the XM version but the cost to get it to Canada is way too much.

I still say...

$1.

price-is-right-o.gif

:lol

$2 Bob!
MeanMeanest.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need Sideshow to answer some the awesomeness that XM has been giving collectors. That XM Mysterio is a work of art, IMO.

Not to mention Lizard, Venom, carnage and Scorpion.. SSC look great buy other then the cost I really don't see the appeal right now. I may still buy them but I'm sort of hooked with XM now. Just got tired of waiting for SSC to produce anything other than venom carnage or Green goblin. OOPs don't forget the unwanted new release of Catwoman

Back