New Sideshow Joe news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ski can do her face paint for accuracy and bata boom we got scarlett. I think ski would love to do her face paint to stamp his remarkable pait job on SS. this will give SS more time to make more. Im willing to custom wardrobe if i get supplies i need. I think ski and I should totally be on their team for G.I.Joe
--

And nam can be the PR man for Sideshow in official capacity and <CENSORED> slap anyone & everyone for constantly posting stupid@$$ <CENSORED> about the JOE line.

I'm dismayed about DESTRO, but I'd rather Sideshow take their sweet@$$ time with him and make sure he'll be done right. At the same time though I still can't believe MAJOR BLUDD being > DESTRO in terms of production & release.

As for more 1:6 females . . .

SCARLETT, LADY JAYE, ZARANA, JINX, & COVER GIRL.

I'm guessing at least 2-3 variations for SCARLETT (i.e. classic look, martial arts/ninja outfit, and probably some variant outfit).

I'm dismayed about DESTRO, but I'd rather Sideshow take their sweet@$$ time with him and make sure he'll be done right. At the same time though I still can't believe MAJOR BLUDD being > DESTRO in terms of production & release.

As for more 1:6 females . . .

SCARLETT, LADY JAYE, ZARANA, JINX, & COVER GIRL.

Zandar and zarana would have to be made together like tomax and zamot. you cant have one w/o other. Yea the dreadnock siblings were not pkged together but should have been back in 80's

I'm guessing at least 2-3 variations for SCARLETT (i.e. classic look, martial arts/ninja outfit, and probably some variant outfit).
The ninja outfit was for one figure easily forgoten. her main costume has attached weapons like a ninja, and she was trained by snake eyes and father's dojo. the only variant i can think of is her civilian gear she sometimes wears when she rides motorcycle.

--

And nam can be the PR man for Sideshow in official capacity and <CENSORED> slap anyone & everyone for constantly posting stupid@$$ <CENSORED> about the JOE line.

As cool as it would be, never happen. :lol

Sideshow's in stock inventory?

I was referring to the "tense" of the word. Should've been "led." They're already there. :lol

Didn't she have like a pilot outfit or something at one point? It was blue if I remember correctly

I'm sure that was just 25th Anny stuff.

Patience will be a virtue it seems. I'm really excited about Baroness as far as what SS had joe wise at comic-con. That was a great looking figure and with how good she looked I'm looking forward to a few of the other female characters.

I think the new slow schedule is due to the surplus of GI Joe inventory they are warehousing at the moment. I could see it coming a long time ago, but did not want to post it and give SS any ideas. I'm sure once most of the 1/6th line gets sold then we'll see another surge in production.

I think the new slow schedule is due to the surplus of GI Joe inventory they are warehousing at the moment. I could see it coming a long time ago, but did not want to post it and give SS any ideas. I'm sure once most of the 1/6th line gets sold then we'll see another surge in production.

I have purchased more than half of my small 33 figure collection from SSC directly but I cant purchase them all due to price. If they were willing to compete with their distributors or give more incentive I would purchase them all from them. Heck free shipping on some kind of yearly membership would rope me in but the prices don't allow allot of people to buy the figures.

Oh and I am sure the increase of the figures produced for each run doesn't help either. Army builder figures that's fine to have a large number but some of the figures don't need to be so numerous but that is just my opinion.

Was afraid that SSC would slow down Joe releases due to the movie getting pushed back, as is the case with Hasbro product. I guess its more time for them to design and for me to get some of the earlier figures I missed out on early on.

Yeah I'm using the time to catch up and even army build a little. Got a third cobra trooper coming and second viper. I'm selling off a bunch of my 3 3/4 stuff to help fund my sideshow joes.

Oh and I am sure the increase of the figures produced for each run doesn't help either. Army builder figures that's fine to have a large number but some of the figures don't need to be so numerous but that is just my opinion.

I'm sure price increase has something to do with Zartan being still available too. He's a great figure, but as a figure itself I don't see why its $25 more than RnR or Hawk.

It must be that bow. Lol. I don't understand how hot toys can sell so many figures at some of those prices. I realize they are really nice figures but not anymore impressive than zartan or rock n roll in my opinion anyways.

Sheeple are only interested in collecting new hyped stuff.

Scroll through the collections section and see how many look exactly the same.

Back