• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Ginormous +1 for Tim at Hollywood Cinema Collectibles !

Sold me an Iron Man Comiquette for retail!

Thanks Tim :chew

A real big +1 to Seaward!

Got the BT today. If only Sideshow would package their shipments as great as you do, bud. ;)

Thanks again, Christopher! :rock

You can add a + 2 to Seaward...The Guy send me the figures even before receiving my payment !!!! That was just awesome !!! Ultra nicely packed,fast shipping to Canada,and 60$ for a Hot Toys Predator...what can I say...probably one of the best transaction I ever had on this board...

Thanks Christopher :bow :bow :bow
k-con.gif

Last edited:
+1 for douglasmcc. thanks for jason payment and sorry I didn't leave feedback sooner.

+2 for Darth Loki for his help to get me two enviros! Thanks for helping me out with a smooth and fast transaction.

goliath said:
+2 for Darth Loki for his help to get me two enviros! Thanks for helping me out with a smooth and fast transaction.

No problem, glad they made it across the pond safe and sound.

+2 for Golaith for a hassle free transaction

+1 for Nash, may he pry his eyes away from Jessica Alba's ass long enough to enjoy his Lurtz exclusive.

+1 for jaakub, a newbie here who held up his end on a great price, great packing, quick shipping deal! No reservations from me! :chew

+1 for DarkArtist! The Kurgan now guardeth my cubicle from work by cutting it's head off!

Sorry for the late. I didn't notice this thread.

Bannister +1 for great price on SS Jason

+ 1 for the Dark Artist for the Jason Vest....Kurgans rules !!!

Completed a deal with Polystoner. So I would like to give him a +1 more positive feedback for him. Great person to deal with. Deal with confidence with him.
JAAKUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back