• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for JimmyJamesL (Fireside Collectibles)! and updated... :duff

+ 1 for JMLSUPERMAN.The guy sold me a MISB SDCC Dream Warrior Freddy below retail price !!!!! You rule man !!!

+1 for Lakeshouse. Great to deal with as usual

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

updated :duff (I think I am going to start updating this on a certain day - like Friday or something)... :D

+ 10000000000 to Darkshadows for the IRON MAN PF!!!!!

...but seriously, + 1 for Darkshadows for the awesome statue below retail price. Thank you again man. Thank you!!!!! :clap

+ 6 for Mike from razorsedge for 6 ROTS clone busts

+ 8 to Adam from Darkshadows for total 8 of helms/lightsabers and bowen busts

+ 1 to TOE for helping me to get the Mara Jade bust and for his great communication.

Thanks to you all. :chew

+ 1 to Gambit. Hope you like her man. I know it belongs to a great home :) She is in good hands.

Glad to see the thread is now sticky! Keep up the great work Pixeltwin!!!

Updated
galactiboy said:
Glad to see the thread is now sticky! Keep up the great work Pixeltwin!!!
No problem. I miss the Vader experiment thread alot so this helps with the pain. ;)

+3 for Darkartist81. The aod customs are great. Also +1 for Batman5, +1 for Awesome-O, and +1 for ZombieReign. Thanks for the quick payment on the figures.

TOE said:
+ 1 to Gambit. Hope you like her man. I know it belongs to a great home :) She is in good hands.

I love her, She is safe and will be with me forever :)

+ 1 to lcummins for predator exclusive, which I bought for my friend. Great package, great communication and fast shipment. Thanks again.

Just finished up a deal with Bannister, great dude to deal with!:chew :chew :chew

Huge +1 for KingDarkness on his prompt attention to making the deal for the PF Freddy! A smoother transaction could never happen! Thank you my King. :chew

+1 for DarkArtist81

+1 for mlarson

+1 for SideshowBob

thanks guys! :duff

Great deal with BUM! Fast shipping and packed extremely well!!!:chew

+1 for BUM

+1 for sladesuperagent

Thanks. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back