• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated... :duff

Also a +1 from phoenixram1977 for anti-hero.. (notified via PM).

+1 for HOEKIE. Great communication and great to deal with :chew

+4 to Polystoner! Thanks for Mace, Obi, Han and Qui!

VERY FAST SHIPPING!

+2 for Viking28. Completed a great trade this summer, then received my purchase of Prom Buffy and Werewolf Oz exc. today. Thanks for the bargain and hope life looks up for ya Vik.

+1 for Bannister. While I was hoping he would slip up and ship his Part 3 by accident, I am happy with the great deal he gave me on Jason Part 6... it arrived today as well.

Ok....I have TONS of love to give out today.... Big +1 for Viking28, Galactiboy, KingDarkness, Shaihulud, DouglasMcc, Pickard, Customikey and Awesome-O.

Also a huge +2 for Ironman1188 and Khev!!

+1 for Darth Waller. I got his Han in Carbonite for my Jabba display. Might need a little repaint....

Updated... Thanks ebereebahdee!!!
DrNickRivera.jpg

+1 for abstractharmony, fast payment. :D :chew

+2 for Mr Darkartist81 for a mini-saber and touch-up paint job!

Thanks a lot man!!!

+1 for Welshwizard. Steve sent me a General Grievous Acme character key. It arrived in mint condition and was shipped very quickly with a perfect packing job. Thanks Steve.

Seaward said:
A big giant +1 to Natrix for his super fast payment for Robocop!
Thanks!!!

An even bigger +1 for Seaward for the great wrapping and quick shipping on the Robocop!

I would like to leave a +2 to Shai Hulud for the quick payment on the HotToys Celtic and Scar Predators. Thanks again man, enjoy the heck out of em!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back