Statue New Ryu Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha Robo who?
Pcs SF exc is definitely Pcs money making machine...

Gotcha, I thought you meant someone was producing a custom sculpt.
Regular Version - Regular closed mouth sculpt.
Ansatsukin - Regular and clenched jaw sculpt.
Battle Damaged - Regular and clenched both battle damaged paint.

If anyone is wanting to get rid of their Ansatsuken let me know and I'll take it off your hands for a fair price and/or trade my reg plus some cash for the Ansatsuken.

Thanks to acme1982 I got my Ansatsuken, pumped to get this piece. It's only my second in the SF series besides Sagat, but I'm definitely wanting Akuma and Ken next. Almost makes me want to sell off all my SW collectibles and focus on SF.

Third headsculpt revealed!

10948724_939038532773151_511423254_n.jpg

I'm so annoyed for not pre ordering any of the exclusives now :slap :lol

Dude jump on that link that Chocotastic1 posted above!

Also Jerry confirmed that he has reworked the teeth gritting sculpt,so hopefully it comes out better than what was shown. This is gonna be a grail piece in the future I feel.

I already looked at that link earlier today. I'm not familiar with the website, they don't seem to ship to where I live, & I have this weird feeling that it's a typo, & might simply be the regular version.

I'm trying to pimp my Pilgrim Gouken to get me any of the exclusive Ryu's (preferably the clean version) :lol

I would also trade the ryu ex for a sagat sideshow ex if anyone would be interested in that since they probably wont make him in 1/3. Please just let me know.

Thanks

Back