Statue New Ryu Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is version is everyone ordering? Will the battle damaged be hard to get down the road?

I'm going for the battle damaged version...I just think it looks kinda cool and different.

What is version is everyone ordering? Will the battle damaged be hard to get down the road?

Only will have one Ryu in my collection so I'm getting the clean ex. The battle damaged has the lowest es so will probably be worth the most in the aftermarket.

Only will have one Ryu in my collection so I'm getting the clean ex. The battle damaged has the lowest es so will probably be worth the most in the aftermarket.

Makes sense is jerry doing all revisits with this lithe?

At least we would be able to customize a non battle damage Ryu to a battle damage one, if we cant get one and sells out.

So, I am really looking to PO this since I missed the original Ryu. Have other characters been revisited? I would really want a Ken to pair with Ryu and if he's already been revisited and long sold out, I may reconsider POing Ryu. Also, I've seen people say how long PCS takes, would it really be as long as 2-3 year wait? I see they give 10% discount if u pay in full but I dont know if i want to do that and wait 3 years:lol

Unfortunately yes the possibility of a delay with PCS is a high probability. Therefore if you want an exclusive opt for the payment plan which I believe is the middle ground. You get a discount , pay almost the same as the mandatory deposit and payments are spaced out in accordance to release date . If you want a regular then you might as well book it from BBTS or Secret Compass since they require no NRD but you pay full retail at release. The merit here is you put no money down .

So, I am really looking to PO this since I missed the original Ryu. Have other characters been revisited? I would really want a Ken to pair with Ryu and if he's already been revisited and long sold out, I may reconsider POing Ryu. Also, I've seen people say how long PCS takes, would it really be as long as 2-3 year wait? I see they give 10% discount if u pay in full but I dont know if i want to do that and wait 3 years:lol

Ken hasn't been revisited yet.as for the delays yea PCS is famous for that I dunno about three years but it will be a while.

To those who had experienced ordering from the PCS website, with regards to the battle damaged Ryu, how fast do you think will this guy sold out?

To those who had experienced ordering from the PCS website, with regards to the battle damaged Ryu, how fast do you think will this guy sold out?

Personal experience , Gouken was released a month or so ago , was trying to stay awake to Pre order the Strong Fist and Pilgrim Editions ( Launch was 2 am over here ) dozed off amd woke up an hour after the launch time ...Both were Sold Out. So expect these babies to fly off the virtual shelf within minutes. That's my opinion anyway.

Back