Statue New Ryu Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was pretty easy, but Jerry did say they oversold on the BD version...he mentioned if you were in the first 4 minutes then you should be okay. Exciting PO!

It was pretty easy, but Jerry did say they oversold on the BD version...he mentioned if you were in the first 4 minutes then you should be okay. Exciting PO!

Where is this ? I got my order in before 3:02 . My friend got his at 3:08 . But he got a confirmation receipt .

Where is this ? I got my order in before 3:02 . My friend got his at 3:08 . But he got a confirmation receipt .

Yeah, he stated Paypal will keep processing payments even though the actual inventory is sold out on PCS. Basically if you had it in your cart and check out, paypal will still take the payment with no stock left...hope for the best for your friend. If there's a refund, it'll be within 24 hours...

Fast Sellout on Both. Thought this being a Second Version Ryu it would take a day or two.
Street Fighter is just a Beast with PCS!

WOW, EX battle damaged sold out in 4 minutes! Never experienced anything like that in this hobby LOL! I'm used to Sideshow/Hot Toys pieces still being available months (sometimes years) down the line. That was actually pretty exciting :D managed to score one, luckily! This will be my first PCS piece. Pretty stoked to receive this. I hope everyone who wanted one managed to get one!

Nice! I bought and paid in full for Two of them , my receipt was for 6:01 ! :) (Eastern Time of Course, so 3:01) ! :yess:

Back