Statue New Ryu Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10271529_642645309138836_1338704059174305717_n.jpg
10371752_642645182472182_3366563444114931244_n.jpg

I don't know if PCS makes their SF line too realistic. Or too Americanized. But it's missing that anime feel that was in the original games. The Prototypez Ryu is still the best. Even though you need to get a painter for that one.

I don't know if PCS makes their SF line too realistic. Or too Americanized. But it's missing that anime feel that was in the original games. The Prototypez Ryu is still the best. Even though you need to get a painter for that one.

This is based on SF4.

Sculpt looks like a Ryu plucked out of thin air, rather than SFIV Ryu.

there will be a third head sculpt for the exclusive versions!

Yep, Jerry and PCS coming through for their fans.

I'm glad smaller sized companies like PCS and XM studios take their consumers into account when releasing something. If the fans like or don't like something, who's to argue with them?

It's true you can never please everybody, but you should try to please the majority.

Yep, Jerry and PCS coming through for their fans.

I'm glad smaller sized companies like PCS and XM studios take their consumers into account when releasing something. If the fans like or don't like something, who's to argue with them?

It's true you can never please everybody, but you should try to please the majority.

: Exactamente:

A 3rd sculpt sounds cool, if they can at least show the raw sculpt before pre order, I might be interested again.

I would be interested in the 3rd sculpt but I'll be waiting years for this though.

To be fair, the anime look didn't come along until the ALPHA series. Before that, the character designs and style were more generic/cartoony.

What is version is everyone ordering? Will the battle damaged be hard to get down the road?

Back