New Rotating LED Stands From Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45 pound each, nah 25 and I'd say maybe for a few favourite figures.
Good for reviewing as said already and the light up feature nice but a pain to keep changing batteries.
Maybe a cheaper wind up version could be made:)
Don't see the point of the interlinking feature as the figures would be too close together and turning to appreciate any.
Pmsl at trumpton/camberwick green.
Hue pue barney mcgrew cuthbert dimble grub:)
Windy miller on one of these would be hilarious:)

Ok so I got my stand today, I put it together, put in the 3 brand new batteries and nothing:monkey4 the fudging thing don't even work, no lights, no rotation, nata:mad: I waited almost two weeks for this pos to arrive and now I'm gunna have to send it back. This sucks:gah:

Ok so I got my stand today, I put it together, put in the 3 brand new batteries and nothing:monkey4 the fudging thing don't even work, no lights, no rotation, nata:mad: I waited almost two weeks for this pos to arrive and now I'm gunna have to send it back. This sucks:gah:

:gah: That sucks man , you sure the batteries are good and they're in correctly?

:gah: That sucks man , you sure the batteries are good and they're in correctly?

Are you calling me stupid, you got some nerve buddy:pfft:

Just kidding:lol

yeah I checked that and I also tried another set of batteries to just to make sure. The thing looks fine and was sealed so I guess its just a dud, I just e-mailed corner store comics and will wait to see what they can do:panic:

Well having the stand these pieces are just paper, once you have the template you can cut out anything you want to fit the stand, not sure how to get anything offishal though:dunno

yeah i have one too, but no idea where to get anything official for them

Well I just checked my e-mail and corner store comics said they will test another one and send it out asap!!! Thats great, I hardly ever run into issues with stuff I order, but its nice to know if I do I can get it settled easily from them:)

Well I just checked my e-mail and corner store comics said they will test another one and send it out asap!!! Thats great, I hardly ever run into issues with stuff I order, but its nice to know if I do I can get it settled easily from them:)

Good for you brother :clap:clap:hi5:

Ok so I received my replacement stand from csc and I put in the batteries and still nothing:gah: I'm ether a compete rere or all the batteries I have are dead. Not really sure which is the case as I have brand new cheapo batteries so maybe there defective:panic: I'll go out and buy some new ones tommorrow to see whats what.

Ok up-date time, I went to my local target an picked up some energizer max batteries that hold power for ten years, apparently important cause the batteries I used first were brand new in the package, however they were laying around the house for a year or so and were dead. The both stands work with the new batteries and now I have to send one back or maybe keep both. Of course keeping both will mean shelling out another 40+ bucks but I'm sure I can find a use for it.

BTW the stands light up nicely and look great, however one stand is abit loud as it rotates:dunno

I ordered 8 of them before the Hall of Armors so I'm going to use them for the Avengers team. They all came in ok, they all worked perfectly but 2 of them are louder then the others. The nameplate is also a removable piece as is the base so anyone can customize any way they want. Pretty decent product IMO.

Update!! Just need name plate!

17BA88D5-7EDD-4FEA-AAD1-A4E9E7188916-3613-000002A9E3F2058E_zps7cdabc04.jpg

So does anybody know where to get the nameplates from? Or do we have to make our own?

Maybe Corrose can work his magic and start a run of them on transparent film

So does anybody know where to get the nameplates from? Or do we have to make our own?

I know Corrose makes some awesome decals, but if you want to make your own, you can make some using inkjet transparent sheets that are like $5 a pack that have adhesive on the backs. That's how I make my custom stand decals except I use the white sheets for my HT stands

Hot Toys was supposed to make nameplates for them, hopefully they follow through.

Ok guys , i ended up picking one of these up from SSC using the Valentines code for $25 bucks off a purchase . I couldn't afford a full figure & didn't want to loose the code and miss out . :yess:

I would of never bought this without the code , not that it's not cool , it is pretty awesome , just a little expensive .

Here's me review :wave

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Wwp02NJIg[/ame]

So any idea on how to get the custom Name Plates? Thinking about ordering 7/8 of these instead of the Hall of Armor and make name plates ranging from Mark 1 - 7.

Last edited:
Why don't you hit up EvilFace? He custom makes professional labels. He would be the man for the job.

Back