New Rotating LED Stands From Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You make it sound like that's a bad thing... :wave

Exactly.:lol I don't want my figures (batman for example) to have a Tron themed base. Something more generic wouldve looked better and worked for more figures. :wave

As mentioned it seems great for reviews.
One or two figures turning might not be bad, but it probably would not look all that good with a shelf full of rotating figures.
That "Action-TT" makes it look cheap.

As mentioned it seems great for reviews.
One or two figures turning might not be bad, but it probably would not look all that good with a shelf full of rotating figures.
That "Action-TT" makes it look cheap.

I laughed at the idea of a shelf full of rotating figures. Then I imagined one or two rotating figures on my shelves and laughed too.

Just looked at all my figs and the ONLY 3 that i could see using this with are the HT Iron Man Mk II (original), Amok Time Battlestar Galactica Silver Cylon and maybe, just maybe, Blade.

Just looked at all my figs and the ONLY 3 that i could see using this with are the HT Iron Man Mk II (original), Amok Time Battlestar Galactica Silver Cylon and maybe, just maybe, Blade.

This might actually compliment the mark ii's color scheme pretty well. It's US$44 for preorder here. Might consider getting 1 or 2.

I kinda like the rotating idea and I know it's way off but Im gonna pretend the base is an arc reactor.

I'm sure it will be cheaper with distributors,
I'll get at least a couple of them for sure for my Tron figures!
:rock!

Oh and some details!!

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce the Action-TT Power Illuminated Turntable Figure Stand. Proudly distributed by Hot Toys, and specially designed by I.D. SQUARE for 1/6th scale collectible figures, this stand is illuminated and rotates, ideal for showcasing 1/6th scale collectible figures.
The Action-TT Power Illuminated Turntable Sixth Scale Figure Stand features:
Ideal for 1/6th scale collectible figures
Logo plates can be inserted into the stand
Light-up and rotating functions
Multiple Figure stands can be inter-linked (Maximum 6)
AC/ DC compatible

Lol $44.99.

Like EVILFACE said, cool for about 3 seconds.

:pfft:

It will look awesome in 1/6!!
:rock!

picture.php

Yeah, one figure rotating slowly might look cool in my display. But if a bunch of them were doing it simultaneously ... I think it might remind me too much of the rolling hot dog grill at 7/11. :lol

I really like the rotating feature but I'm still a lil reluctant. IMO, this is not worth the $44, it's too cheap looking. Kinda like the IM hall of armor custom where the quality doesn't match up to the price. It's quite a bummer cause they're both really awesome ideas.

Last edited:
They look ok but I would have no real use for them.

I prefer the diorama bases instead. Just something that adds to the appeal of the figure like the John Connor final battle base, the Alien figures bases, etc..

I'm thinking something like a life size iron man bust with a 1:6 rotating HT Ironman next to it, something like that might work.

382437_337650849652490_1768140948_n.jpg

I'm thinking about getting one for each Avenger but I rather save up the money and get Hulk. They look pretty sweet though.

Ooooh, I like the TDKR one. it'd be pretty cool to have one front and center, and just pluck a different figure off of the shelf once a month to showcase.

Back