New Rotating LED Stands From Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Check it out !!!! :panic:

The Action-TT Power Illuminated Turntable Figure Stand specially designed by I.D. SQUARE for 1/6th scale collectible figures, is proudly distributed by Hot Toys. This stand is illuminating and rotatable, which is ideal for showcasing the 1/6th scale collectible figures.

Special features of the Action-TT Power Illuminated Turntable Figure Stand:
- Ideal for 1/6th scale collectible figures
- Movie logo plates can be inserted into the stand
- Light-up and rotatable functions
- The stands are inter-link-able with maximum capacity of 6 stands
- AC/ DC compatible

*Battery is not included for figure stand, 1.5V AA batteries (a total of 3 pieces) are required
*AC/ DC adaptor is not included

Manufactured and produced by I.D. SQUARE
Distributed by Hot Toys Limited

544493_10150952260937344_1587336904_n.jpg

179908_10150952261042344_1642407732_n.jpg

562860_10150952261142344_1975144237_n.jpg

292438_10150952260532344_894257941_n.jpg

487298_10150952260857344_786536461_n.jpg

531630_10150952260707344_1106681091_n.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJlytxMrGVM&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIpfQtG-ZRM&feature=plcp[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq73JK2NuqQ&feature=plcp[/ame]

My Review

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Wwp02NJIg[/ame]

Last edited:
I think this is for some people to get just one of... for video reviews.

I can't see this being bought by people for every figure they own. Most probably have them displayed in detolfs... and I'm worried they're going to be ridiculously overpriced.

It's kind of cool, but I don't totally understand this kind of thing for regular collectors. Sort of like the other gimmicks Hot Toys figures have. Nice to be able to use I guess, but most folks usually use them once or twice and never again. So. . .are folks gonna try to leave these on all the time? Just some of the time? I suspect most will just leave most of them off about 99% of the time, making the likely expense questionable. Makes sense for retailers who are trying to promote their figures, though.

Pretty neat but I bet they will be too expensive for people to buy for every figure... maybe 1-2 though.

Totally agree , this stand would be great for reviews , it does say that you can insert movie logos in it

(I wonder how much that sheeet will cost?)

As far as the size of the stand with a figure on it , now way that will work in a Detolf , the figures head will be scraping the top

Pretty cool, but I agree the price will probably be to insane to get many. I wonder if the plate for the logo is removable? I feel like most people would probably rather not have it on than to go through the trouble of getting a logo from a movie printed and inserting it.

Can't wait to see some of you guys with 50 figures, all turning at the same time, randomly set to clockwise and counter clockwise.

Really cool, but I hope that the Tron like circles, and the action LTD. things are removable. It'd be cool if HT started pushing these things, and including compatible sheets (decals?) with new figures (I.e. Batman nameplate, and a circular sheet with the TDKR batsymbol).

Really cool, but I hope that the Tron like circles, and the action LTD. things are removable. It'd be cool if HT started pushing these things, and including compatible sheets (decals?) with new figures (I.e. Batman nameplate, and a circular sheet with the TDKR batsymbol).

It says underneath the video that is it removable and you can insert movie logos

I don't really see the point if it is just going to use the same diaper stand style most other stands do. Now if it was a clear rod that could actually suspend the figures fairly high into the air then it would actually be worth looking at, but with this you've just got figures standing on a light disk more or less. Waste of money.

Being able to rotate and the interlinking is pretty cool, but I feel like all in all the only point to having these is f you are a vendor putting them on display or doing a video review.

It says underneath the video that is it removable and you can insert movie logos

I'm just curious about where you can insert them. Are they referring to the front where it says "ActionTT", the top, with the Tron like circles, or both?

Very cool idea. I especially like the interlinking feature.

Running on battery power looks great and helps keep your display cabinet neat. But batteries get devoured fast when you've got a motor churning. AC compatible, but no AC adaptor? Odd.

It'd be nifty if they could be controlled by remote. But that would no doubt make these crazy expensive.

Back