1/6 New Robocop movie figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who wants a New 2013 Robocop 1/6 Scale figure

• Total voters

Black_Dragon003

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Who is looking forward to sideshow/Hot Toys making a movie masters version of the new Robocop and I think its a ED209 probably called something else. I will for sure be buying these if there made.

3 people already need that new "robocop" stolen from ironman stolen from robocop )
but ED i'd get, no variant for him. non-anthropomorphic robots are always cool (i guess).

p.s.

Hellz Yeah 3 60.00%
Hell na 0 0%
This reboot is gonna suck *** no toys for it 2 40.00%
Id like both Robocop and Ed209 2 40.00%
60%+40%+40%=140%. O_O

almost like 146% of voters on putin's slave party faked elections )

E2A12EB3-CA4A-4E11-A0C3-FB0DC526733A_w640_s.jpg

Last edited:
I kinda dig the black suit its like a stealth thing and the trailer showed him in the classic silver as well. I dunno I have to wait and see the movie to make any real argument. But as for now from what I've seen in the trailer I am down for a new ED and Robo

From what I've seen from the new trailer I'd sooner turn my money into confetti and give it to children to play with at the local park.

Surely you could just make a custom from existing things.

HT TDK 1/6 Batman / Iron Man figure (painted black) - minus head.

One 1/6 black motorcycle helmet - remove mouth area.

Done. :wave :lol

From what I've seen from the new trailer I'd sooner turn my money into confetti and give it to children to play with at the local park.

Or you could get 100s of dollars worth of coins and go to a strip club.

Make it hail.:lol

Not a fan of the designs and even if the film ends up being good and somehow makes me come around to liking the designs, I wouldn't be buying anyway for various reasons.

i like the new designs for generic scifi soldiers/swat guys. id buy a bunch of them if affordable (fully armoured snake eyes customs ahoy!) the new silver armour is close enough to the original to be a decent robocop figure. i'd just put it next to my classic robocop as a different cyborg policeman. have it as a next gen law enforcement cyborg. if the movie sucks so what, i got the original on dvd so i won't say '***** 2014 robocop toys!'.

jada toys is gonna be doing 12 inch ones so i'll be happy with those if they look half as good as the prototype mockups

Don't have an opinion on the movie but for me, wanting 1:6 representations takes time and is generally about more than just a cool design. I'm picking-up the original Robo and ED because the designs have proven to be iconic, I have fond memories of the movie and it's aged well. So if this movie kicks ***, I'll be looking for the 'new' versions in about 26 years.

I voted hell na, not to say I will not watch the movie cause I will, but something tells me this re-make will not hold a candle to the orginal Robocop, The first Robocop got shot to hell and tortured, up close and personal, they looked him in the eye and shot his hand off and so on, this new guy just gets blown up from a car bomb. I find the first movie holds more of the gritty down an dirty violent action and gore that new movies don't really capture well.

I like the original movie but it doesn't work for me anymore because it's set in the future but the technology is not (CRT monitors, etc.) so I couldn't get myself to PO the Weller Robocop figure.

I like the original movie but it doesn't work for me anymore because it's set in the future but the technology is not (CRT monitors, etc.) so I couldn't get myself to PO the Weller Robocop figure.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGgZpdguTbM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGgZpdguTbM[/ame]

I'm down for one of the black suits or whatever his final suit is. This should be an easy purchase. I've been digging the designs.

Back