1/6 New Product: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Crusader Knight Templars All 4 Styles Coming Soon !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teutonic Knights?? Does anyone have a picture of the ACI Teutonic Knight? I have not seen it before.

Is Pangaea the same company as ACI? Are they talking about the kingdom of heaven crusader French knight?

Cheers.

Teutonic Knights?? Does anyone have a picture of the ACI Teutonic Knight? I have not seen it before.

Is Pangaea the same company as ACI? Are they talking about the kingdom of heaven crusader French knight?

Cheers.

I think so . But now that I think about it . They did show a quick look at it . It's not up for preorder that I know of . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449690176.511959.jpg

They posted a few pages back that there busy working on all of these at the same time . No sign of them hitting the states anytime soon . Strangely costwald collectibles has 1 of these in stock but it's not the one I want .

I just orders 2 versions of these Templers . I'll post pictures next week when they arrive . Just love the die-cast helmets .

The paint work on the Helmets are outstanding . Really high quality . Also the chainmail on the legs are very well done .

Weak but the figure looks awesome in hand . The Helmets are mini works of art . Really glad I got this guy .

Just sharing some Love of these fantastic figures !! Thank you ACI !! It's a shame there not getting more attention on these forums .
4b7203ad5b59a91fdb9d272fd8c480ed.jpg
07167350b8b54cb9ecc203de207323bf.jpg

They look really nice. Awesome work. I know I am an annoying SOB for saying this, but any chance for 12th century knights? I am a huge history buff and really like Richard I, Saladin and the third crusade. I know the figures would be more simple, since there's no plate armor, but any chance in hell?

They look really nice. Awesome work. I know I am an annoying SOB for saying this, but any chance for 12th century knights? I am a huge history buff and really like Richard I, Saladin and the third crusade. I know the figures would be more simple, since there's no plate armor, but any chance in hell?

That would be nice. Also, they should add some Byzantium soldiers like the varangian guard. Would be dope, especially since have seen very few adaptations of them in figure format. Cataphract would be nice too:)

Back