1/6 New Product: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Crusader Knight Templars All 4 Styles Coming Soon !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys would be great customs for the Grail knight from the Last Crusade. All you need is a older head, metal boots and someone to print the correct crusader emblem/ designation on the shirt and a grey color cape and a similar sword to what the movie presented.

grail_knight.jpg

Last edited:
These guys look fantastic.
Can anyone chime in on the time period these might represent, considering the gloves/gauntlets and type of shields?

Being somebody who is putting together a real set for reenactment I can say there are a few issues time wise, overall it's representing a 12th century knight, but here is where it goes wrong, the gauntlets and shield belong to the 14th century, the mace and dagger are styled for the 15th, and while great helms did exist I've seen no historical examples of visored great helms

Dear collectors,
Worldwide Pre-Order of ACI Toys 1/6 Crusader Templar Knights ACI-24 starts today, please kindly contact your retailers for details and to book your order soon! Don't miss it!
Cheers, Bryan

aci24banner1.jpg

These look really cool. I can only afford two, so I think I will get A and B. I think A's costume is cooler than Ds and B's banner is cooler than C's, so that's how it is.

Hopefully you make more armored knights, Bryan. A King Arthur would be great, any imagined version would be great, don't try and make it match a movie, then too many people will complain that it's not accurate. Just do whatever you want. Creativity is king!

New Product: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Crusader Knight Templars All 4 Styles Coming So...

I'd like to get all of these if I can but definitely 2 . I'm waiting for costworld collectibles or timewalker collectibles to put this up for pre order .

Re: New Product: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Crusader Knight Templars All 4 Styles Coming So...

Bit of a thread hijack and sorry in advance for that Bryan, but have you guys considered doing a figure of captain Jack Aubrey?

article-2193468-0070E62600000258-567_634x508.jpg

There's not much to choose from when it comes to Napoleonic era figures in 1/6, and as far as I know no one has produced a Royal Navy captain. Besides, you will get the best of two worlds:

a) This time the movie is as historically accurate as they come, and so would be the figure and uniform, attracting military collectors
b) It will also sell well with movie fans: amazing acting from Rusell Crowe here, and cleary there's interest for him as demonstrated by the sucess of all the Roman General variants :wink1:

Your Roman General is one of the most beloved pieces in my collection, and I would love to see what you could do with this character.

Re: New Product: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Crusader Knight Templars All 4 Styles Coming So...

ok, cool idea .......

Bit of a thread hijack and sorry in advance for that Bryan, but have you guys considered doing a figure of captain Jack Aubrey?

View attachment 172654

There's not much to choose from when it comes to Napoleonic era figures in 1/6, and as far as I know no one has produced a Royal Navy captain. Besides, you will get the best of two worlds:

a) This time the movie is as historically accurate as they come, and so would be the figure and uniform, attracting military collectors
b) It will also sell well with movie fans: amazing acting from Rusell Crowe here, and cleary there's interest for him as demonstrated by the sucess of all the Roman General variants :wink1:

Your Roman General is one of the most beloved pieces in my collection, and I would love to see what you could do with this character.

Yes, i agree with you that King Arthur be a very good theme to deal with in 1/6 scale. But, like many others complaints with it's historical accuracy, I am not "ok" with the very "Rome" style design with a ancient English tradition character . Until now, without a recent popular design of King Arthur from the main media like movie, TV, and comic. It be very tough for us to design a "welcomed and acceptable" 1/6 King Arthur to collectors, am I right!?
Any suggestions?

These look really cool. I can only afford two, so I think I will get A and B. I think A's costume is cooler than Ds and B's banner is cooler than C's, so that's how it is.

Hopefully you make more armored knights, Bryan. A King Arthur would be great, any imagined version would be great, don't try and make it match a movie, then too many people will complain that it's not accurate. Just do whatever you want. Creativity is king!

I don't think anybody would complain if ACI made a King Arthur from Excalibur. :yess:

Question for those of you knowledgeable about this era,

Are there any 1/6 scale boots available that would work with the SSC Monty Python Knights?

Back