1/6 New Product: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Crusader Knight Templars All 4 Styles Coming Soon !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the all black Knight. D I think. I don't know historically if there were Templar knights that wore white with black cape or black with white cape. I like it all white or all black. I don't like the frosting white on Templar A. I'd like to see some historical depictions of the templar knights in all the other color configurations.

Here is my one along with the packaging (done by me) and regular head sculpt.

I really like this figure but like many ACI, there is some frustrating assembly. Namely the switching out if the helmeted head. Still trying to get if on but in the mean time here he is as I have him now. I think this is a great head sculpt. Very British/Roman decent look to him. Looks like a real person. Materials are also all great. More pics if I get the helmet on without cutting my palms. :)

f9264a49daf79e9a89a25d3be437fd5a.jpg

df25cf2cd20ccc2b48ef6c925f933677.jpg

This guy looks Killer ! I'm only gonna get this version though . ACI needs to update the body and provide a stand with there figures .

Mine came from HK, so that's why I have it already...

Btw, Eamon, congrats on the package. It's really beautiful artwork and I understand what you said in your post better. Beautiful job! Repped!:)

What are your thoughts on this guy since you have him in hand? Cheers.

Mine came from HK, so that's why I have it already...

Btw, Eamon, congrats on the package. It's really beautiful artwork and I understand what you said in your post better. Beautiful job! Repped!:)

Thanks man, it's not drawing but they are fun to so. :)

Templars need their war horses....ACI Toys 1/6 War Horse ACI-H02 are coming !

h2-1.jpg

h2-2.jpg

h2-3.jpg

h2-4.jpg

Back