NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow?

It will be the same kind of height as the P2. Give or take an inch or so depending on the base and accounting for the P2's slightly elongated head.

Well the Maquette better have the height like the P2 Maquette, hoping its like a 28 29 inch piece, since I had to cancel the P2 Maquette because of other statues coming out this year. Hopefully they do not drop the ball on this statue, which is getting frustrating since I want a predator in my collection, damn can Prime 1 studios start releasing some predators
The overall height should be the same, give or take a couple of inches. I just hope that the Predator is proportionate and with an appealing pose.
Yes, very much looking forward to what Prime 1 has to offer.

The overall height should be the same, give or take a couple of inches. I just hope that the Predator is proportionate and with an appealing pose.
Yes, very much looking forward to what Prime 1 has to offer.

It's the old "one leg up" pose. Will fit in with the P2 maquette OK (obviously designed that way).

They're basically bookends, posed opposite of each other. Also judging by all the past jungle Preds by SSC, the unmasked head would most likely be printed from the actual prop, so no worries for the inaccuracies at least for the unmasked headsculpt.

What?! Was looking forward to your custom paint up.

Yea sorry dude, was so looking forward to doing this, but the cost needed and it may not come off I decided to cancel this piece, the city hunter I feel came out a year too late, if it came out last year I may have owned this piece. But when I found out they're making the original predator which I would rather get, even if its about a couple of years before we see this piece released. After getting the T1 T-800, it did make me think get the predator piece that made the predator series what it is, same has the T1 T-800 did to the terminator series. Tempted to revisit this statue in the future, if I get no luck with any alien statues, will just have both the Jungle hunter and city hunter Maquette's has companionship pieces.

I posted this in the questions thread over at SF, and SSAlex replied accordingly. I wonder what they will be showing at SDCC:

Hey Alex, would you happen to know if other than the Alien King Maquette will there be any other Alien or Predator pieces in display at the SDCC?
Thanks

"There is expected to be representation for the Predator license at SDCC."

The folks I was chatting to said THEY didn't know when this was likely to be released.

I'm just hoping they've bulked him up a bit since the shots I saw - 'cos once they release the first official shots, we all know from experience there is ZERO chance of getting them to change stuff.

I kinda hope it looks bad so I'm not tempted to order.
Beating the SWS piece will be, almost, impossible.

The folks I was chatting to said THEY didn't know when this was likely to be released.

I'm just hoping they've bulked him up a bit since the shots I saw - 'cos once they release the first official shots, we all know from experience there is ZERO chance of getting them to change stuff.

I am hoping we see him at SDCC, who knows. Hopefully maybe 2018 or even 19 we will see this piece, but I feel they would want to take advantage of the predator 4 release

preview_300158_PredatorJungleMaq.jpg

Damn! That looks nice.

Not sure if that's blood on his arm or lighting, which can be seen in other areas.

Oh incredible. If it's blood, it needs to be a little brighter green.

So this was meant to be paired with P2 maquette or Dutch PF. Insta-buy for me if unmasked portrait isn't EX. But in reality, trophy hand perhaps?

Don't be late SS, I'm looking to own this in 2019!

I not much like p2 maquette and old p1 maquette,but this ... Really thinkin about buy this with lsb wolf too of course :)

Back