NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow?

large.gif

SSAlex: "It's not something that's on schedule to be revealed in 2016 that I can see. Sorry."

Too bad. Not like the waiting game is something we're all not used to with Sideshow. For example, when they reveal something, I marvel in anticipation expecting anywhere from 1-2 years before it reaches shipping now status. It just the norm.

Got to ask why anyone would want Sideshow to continue with the Predator??? I'd much rather another company tackle it than continue with Sideshow. Where other company's are stepping up and pushing the boundaries. For what ever reason Sideshow has chose to settle and have gone backwards imho.

Can't wait to see the leaked pics.

Agreed. Bottom line tho, it could be almost anyone to produce it just as long as the quality is there in the end I'm a buyer.

Anytime now sS

So did I but I'm sure he'd of shared the pic(s) or the link instead of just leaving everyone hanging.. :lol

finally got to see the original Predator 1 Maquette by Sideshow last weekend and have to admit, from only seeing pics of it in the past and thinking the piece wasn't all that, i've completely changed my mind and saw just how amazing it looks! For me, its even more movie accurate than the Pred Cinemaquette, especially regarding the unmasked portrait! If Sideshow can make the new one look just as awesome then i'll be very happy!

Last edited:
Back