NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow?

They seem to come with the Regs recently.

Keep telling myself I don't need this but don't think I can resist...

KsRRFIn.gif

I've named this gif the CBG reply gif.

:rotfl

I love you BOTH - but for completely different reasons.

I already know I won't be able to afford the original maquette exclusive, so this is a must have for me. Time to sell some stuff!

Well there goes the wallet again [emoji28] on the preview photo of sideshow it does look like the hot toys p1 figure

First Must Have piece I've seen from the sneaks so far. This years SDCC looks to be the best yet.

Y'all should be saying how ****** this looks, so when sideshow reads this they won't make as many... :lecture

NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow?

I can't even lie to myself! Lol.. I bought the p2 maquette anticipating this guy to display along side it. So happy to see that it's happening. P1 masked and P2 unmasked is what I want in my display.

A Prime 1 Studio Predator reveal is the only thing that could derail this purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Awesome. I wish he had a bit more action pose, maybe one arm up or something. It looks like he is just gazing into the wilderness

Must have for me. We get every Predator item that comes out, except the crappy masks ( just the crappy ones :) ).
Can't have too many Predators.
If there is a reg and an Ex, will get both.

Awesome. I wish he had a bit more action pose, maybe one arm up or something. It looks like he is just gazing into the wilderness

Well he is in the jungle so...

Back