New Order of the Phoenix trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap that is one of the best trailers I have seen in a LONG time! Voldemort is creepy! I think I better switch back to my Voldietar soon!

EDIT: DONE! :rock

Voldemort was really chilling in the short scenes with him in them....the scene at the train station where he is in his black suit is really eye catching. I can't wait for this to be released and am dying that one of the 1/6 companies gets this license already!!!

(1500th post!)

FinalOOTPone-sheet1.JPG

Thanks for the congrats!

I would be all over a 1/6 offering from all of these characters!!

The Ringer said:
Not too shaby.:D Voldemort in that suit=BA:D

That would make for a sweet SDCC exclusive from NECA! I imagine it is a hallusination or something since I don't recall Voldemort ever trying to hop on to the train :lol

I have probally watched this one about 5 times today ( sad I know) and I really can't wait.

I'm knew to the HP world, I just read and finished the books/movies after Xmiss and was blwon away. I figured it could never live yup to the hype, but damn if it wasn't good.

I am re reading OoTP now about half way in and I can't help to wonder/ hope that this one runs a bit long ( would love to see 3+ hrs ) There is just so much to cover ( even with cutting out )

While I love the films and this new trailer is just fantastic, a part of me wishes that someday JKR will let someone fully animate the books into a miniseries type of event. You can just do so much more in animation and not have to worry about time limits if done as a mini series.

Oh thats cool Jen , just rub it in! Who needs IMAX ~ I'll have ...ummm ...ppl talking, yeah! ...And then there that whole invading personal space and a serious lack of proper hygiene habits.....

Well at least I'll have popcorn :rolleyes:

Mini Series style would be great, i was just talking with a friend that no matter how much they put in there will still be parts missing that fans would love to see. So while the time limits are def understandable ~ it still just ummm..sucks

Back