New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet figures...what are the prices?

You can get ESB and Jango fett for 100 or less if you're patient and watch for deals. The other Boba will probably cost you a bit more unless you get really lucky.

My ESB is under construction. Got some new details in the works.

But here's the ROTJ on the light-up base:

034a.jpg

I thought this figure is being released in January. Is the new release an upgrade of sorts? This figure looks awesome to me.

Yeah, I didn't realize it the ROTJ on the sideshow site was a rerelease.

I bought it yesterday. Super stoked.

Question: I noticed folks keep commenting that the Medi ROTJ version has the jet pack too high. But wasn't it raised in the ROTJ film, compared to ESB?

Question: I noticed folks keep commenting that the Medi ROTJ version has the jet pack too high. But wasn't it raised in the ROTJ film, compared to ESB?

The bottom of the top cone piece should be "about" equal to the top of the helmet, when you get the figure the entire upper section will probably be in that position, of course thats not nearly as head scratching as the bells positioning on these. :lol

Medi actually does it correct on their Kubricks
901089-boba-fett-rotj-version-002.jpg
Boba_Fett_Return_of_the_Jedi_-_400-Medicom_Star_Wars-Kubrick-Medicom_Toy-trampt-65396o.jpg

wut?

Interesting. Wasn't it higher in the film? Judging from these photo's looks like it's correct? or not that far off?

Definitely not as low as ESB.

Those three photos show exactly how they did the Kubrick right and were pretty far off on the rotj fig; if you really can't see it, then its probably not going to be an issue for you however the figure comes out of the box.

I do see how the got the bells wrong, however. Did you re-glue them? I haven't seen anyone do the mod in a photo.

Back