New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they are Tomy ones that I have repainted or are going to repaint in the future. I have done Red Leader, Red 10, Red 4, Luke's so far. :)

Thats great, I love pilots, don't have any in this scale though. Your helmets look really good.

I know this is a terrible pose, but I was taking some 3D photos with my wives camera and holy FG, these photo's came out epic in 3D.

We need a 3D photo sharing thread. Here's a pic of my unmoded Medicom ROTJ. Somehow this photo changed the color of the helmet in some areas, no other photo did that.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I could have posted better pics, but. This 3d image looks incredible. The details of the paint app just glow when viewing 3d.

Just got the ROTJ version from a fellow member. Completely. In. Love. I MUCH prefer over Sideshow's version.
zehebage.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi,between this and the sideshow esb boba,this is a much better representation of boba?
what i heard was that the previous medicom esb release was a qc disaster.
has this changed?

The best 1/6 Fett is the Medicom ROTJ version. (the esb medi has an older body that was brittle not so on the rotj)

The best 1/6 Fett is the Medicom ROTJ version. (the esb medi has an older body that was brittle not so on the rotj)
I've always been told the best 1/6 Boba Fett is the Sideshow ESB version. The Medicom version is too short. Am I wrong?

everyone has their opinions, i say sideshow, but there are some that will always say medicom, just find a good amount of pictures with various poses and angles to see for yourself, its ultimately you that needs to like one over the other

Yeah, medi is short in height and in some cases the over all scale is smaller.
However, Boba can be upgraded to the tt slim giving him the correct height. Though, this does require some modding to do it. ;)

Just so we're not confused here.. the ROTJ Medi blows the SSC one away.

The previous Medi - the ESB version, doesn't. The helmet on the ESB Medi is better sculpted though..

That's all you guys need to know. :wave :lol

Back