New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should test the ssc boba helm on in, with the medi on the tt its a lot nicer scale IMO jango helm is an easy paint job except those damned fine lines and the stock shape seems to hold up better in silver then boba's scheme does

Thats an interesting thought! I seen your jango he looks really good is that the ssc helmet?

I'd like someone to do a complete leather like version of the belt, straps and holsters! The plastic just looks cheap.. :(

I was considering this but i like the out come of my belt. IM going to make all the straps leather so just the holster and pouches arnt really leather.

Did a quick video review on the ESB version

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s79hoklJKTU[/ame]

What length ankle barbells is everyone choosing when you do the conversion to a slim? I think there is short, medium and long?

Thanks

I just used what the Slim came with, which is just a regular barbell. They have longer one for your Terminators etc. but I don't think that would neither look right or be necessary for Boba.

I know he's not 100% accurate and obsessively detailed but it's good for me. Only other things I want to do it lower then jet pack, switch out the boots for the SSC version and maybe a bit of weathering.

IMG_5591_zpsfb245fa1.jpg

IMG_5593_zpsd8aeed7a.jpg

IMG_5594_zpsbf1cb067.jpg

IMG_5604_zpsb6347ba1.jpg

IMG_5600_zpsa8affc1c.jpg

this boba is insane. for me this medicom one is the best boba out there price/quality !

Back