New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another option for me is to get a head :naughty from ebay and then do a kitbash, do all of you know where I can get some clothing for Jack :naughty

I figured that I could probably get the Jeans quite easily, but the shirt and the red coat will be harder to find. Any recommendation?

Thanks Evilface. Do you think he is worth that price tag ($200 + shipping)? How is the quality of this figure like?

I wouldn't pay $200.

As for the figure, he is pretty damn nice, great quality. I think he is the second best figure of the year behind SS Vader.

Shin, be patient and keep watching eBay. I have scored two within the last two months for $150.00. One was still boxed, and one was loose and complete. Good luck!

Thanks guys, I will have a wait and hopefully the price will go down a bit. I should have checked this post earlier to find out their availability, I am jealous at you lucky people who got this awesome figure for cheap, haha. If I can get my hands on the Head, jacket and shirt for cheap, I think I will kitbash one (but I got a feeling those won't be cheap either).

How come other toy companies have not produced any Shining or/and Jack Nicholson figures yet? I think I remember someone telling me that Jack does not allow his likeness rights to be used on toys? It would be great if Hot Toys can make a dx version of this guy someday!!

It's nice to see there are still SO many Jack/Shining/Kubrick fans here on this site!!

Thanks guys, I will have a wait and hopefully the price will go down a bit. I should have checked this post earlier to find out their availability, I am jealous at you lucky people who got this awesome figure for cheap, haha. If I can get my hands on the Head, jacket and shirt for cheap, I think I will kitbash one (but I got a feeling those won't be cheap either).

How come other toy companies have not produced any Shining or/and Jack Nicholson figures yet? I think I remember someone telling me that Jack does not allow his likeness rights to be used on toys? It would be great if Hot Toys can make a dx version of this guy someday!!

It's nice to see there are still SO many Jack/Shining/Kubrick fans here on this site!!

Kubrick didn't license anything.

Here's a sneak peak at my jack. The only original thing i could find for him is the red jacket and that's great because that would've been hard to replace, since it represents his look so well. He's on the Two Face body, with hands from a narrow shoulder (and they're the exact same shade as the face, surprisingly). On the way are the boots (not gonna tell you what, surprise :p).

Hi guys and girls,

To those lucky enough to own both the Subway Jack AND the HT Bank robber Joker, which figure do you prefer of the two and why?

The reason I asked is because at the moment I only have enough $$ to get one of the two.

Thanks

Really, you have to ask us what to do in this circumstance?

I don't have the HT BR Joker but if you can get the Subway Jack go for it. It's much harder to find, and will probably be even harder later, mainly because it will probably cost even more. There are heaps of Jokers around. Plus if you get the Jack :lol we wont have to listen to you whine about wanting it anymore. :lol Plus I hear there's a lotion that cures that sort of thing. :monkey3

Back