New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen here buddy if u dont have anything good 2 say then dont say anything at all. And i will pimp where ever i want, u dnt tell me what 2 do around here ok. Thanx.

3803541331_e8927011bb_o.jpg

Have fun with your non-selling overpriced incomplete figure :lol

I have a complete one lying around 2 :) . Nways evil i'm not getin into this with u now, but trust me i'd love nothing more than 2 punch u in the face and introduce u 2 my tire iron. U being a real a hole dude.

I have a complete one lying around 2 :) . Nways evil i'm not getin into this with u now, but trust me i'd love nothing more than 2 punch u in the face and introduce u 2 my tire iron. U being a real a hole dude.

Translation:

I have a complete one lying around too :D . Anyways Evil, I'm not getting into this with you now, but trust me I'd love nothing more than to punch you in the face and introduce you to my tire iron. You're being a real a-hole, dude.

Uhm guys, hellooo ooh, could we concentrate on my awesomeness and how i'm constructing my jack from scratch and be a part of the excitement of seeing him rise :monkey3

Update coming this week :ted

Translation:

I have a complete one lying around too :D . Anyways Evil, I'm not getting into this with you now, but trust me I'd love nothing more than to punch you in the face and introduce you to my tire iron. You're being a real a-hole, dude.

I'm not gonna hurt ya. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in.

Back