NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Military hand signals...even if the ones he did in the film were made up. I'd like if another Dutch release, DX or otherwise, had extra hands for these purposes.

I think I can live with the wait. I'm only now starting to really enjoy this figure, since I decided on not sending it back after all (although thanks for your input Maulfan). When I was going to be sending it back the figure just didn't feel like it was mine - it felt like I was borrowing it off someone and I couldn't risk posing it.

I'm feeling less focussed on the flaws right now which is a relief even to me. It is a fantastic figure with a great likeness and the muscle body just looks beautiful and is close enough to Arnold's physique in that film. I'm also fairly certain the outfit is accurate in all its details.

I'll let Toys2 know about my intentions to keep this one and also that I'll be taking another one off them - so they'll make more money out of the situation but I don't begrudge them, they operate a great online business.

my dutch and billy shipped from cornerstore comics and i should have them by Friday! :joy these following months are gonna be quite expensive :lol

Dutch has been updated to Shipping Soon at Sideshow :rock, as I anticipated, probably a Thursday shipping along with the newsletter, seems that's the big shipping day of the week a lot of the time.

I believe lately, from gripes I've heard in other threads, distributors have been getting stuff from SSC before customers.

I may have to put my Dutch on hold for a bit. My brothers wedding is at the end of this month and I need to buy a new suit cos I'm best man.... new suit or one of the best 1:6 figures to date... was a tough decision I tell thee!

Why all the sudden non-love of Arnie quotes?!?! Its Arnie man! and Predator has some of the best Arnie lines ever! Someone better tell Pitu unless we wants his latest vid review to go down like a lead ballon...

I'd rather endless Arnie quoting than posts re: the height issue / or giraffe neck issue ad infinatum. Just don't get these boards sometimes :confused:

Then again, we are FREAKS aren't we!

CAMMAAAAAAN!

I may have to put my Dutch on hold for a bit. My brothers wedding is at the end of this month and I need to buy a new suit cos I'm best man.... new suit or one of the best 1:6 figures to date... was a tough decision I tell thee!

Why all the sudden non-love of Arnie quotes?!?! Its Arnie man! and Predator has some of the best Arnie lines ever! Someone better tell Pitu unless we wants his latest vid review to go down like a lead ballon...

I'd rather endless Arnie quoting than posts re: the height issue / or giraffe neck issue ad infinatum. Just don't get these boards sometimes :confused:

Sod International Pirate day... I'm proposing an International Arnie day were every post must be in the style of Ahnuld!

CAMMAAAAAAN!

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture
Leesern tu dis marn, vart he sez iz trew!

CAMMAAAAAAN!

Rent a suit!!

Rent a suit!!

I need a decent new suit for general work use anyways so I thought I may as well just buy one that will last rather than rent. Plus I'm a tall, lanky streak o piss so I need to get it fitted. I'm sure Dutch will be still available in 4 weeks time won't he? If not I may have to do a shout something like this:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cJPa8dGBxfM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cJPa8dGBxfM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I need a decent new suit for general work use anyways so I thought I may as well just buy one that will last rather than rent. Plus I'm a tall, lanky streak o piss so I need to get it fitted. I'm sure Dutch will be still available in 4 weeks time won't he?

I bought a new Ben Sherman suit from Moss Bros for a wedding myself a couple of weeks ago.Not mine I hasten to add!!

Arnie Prank Calls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFuBHx_n1mE

Very funny :D

WARNING: contains numerous Arnie quotes! <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://www.imagedumpr.com/up/pages/3808/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.imagedumpr.com/up/pages/3808/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

:rotfl nice one

Received my Billy and Dutch at the beginning of the week, the billy is really awesome, glad I picked him up.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Back