NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I sent it with a purpose of removing the excessive orange camo but Im not sure which miracles Les is doing with it. :lol

Has anyone successfully converted the T-800 body into Dutch? Would really like to see some hi-res pics of it. I believe there was one back then but quit the project before posting photos of it.

Has anyone successfully converted the T-800 body into Dutch? Would really like to see some hi-res pics of it. I believe there was one back then but quit the project before posting photos of it.

Depends on what you mean by "sucsessfully"

dutch's head, no matter what, is a little too small, even for his own body.

This guy here did it, as best as you really can.

I build a custom Dutch, everything Hot Toys except the glasses and watch.
He has -
Dutch head with moded neck plug from a spare true body head, the Dutch head plug I left alone
Dutch shirt, t-shirt, combat vest with gernades, pants with belt, boots, regular foot pegs, machine gun with gernade launcher, web belt with gun and holster, combat knife with scabber, long knife with scabber that has a modded thigh cord, dutch gloved hands (but not the cigar hand or cigar) Dutch display stand

T-2 T800 body with wrist pegs

True type relaxed hands and gun hands

Marcus Wright fists

I've got alot more then a $100 in him, because I wanted to be able to copy any scene in the movie.

If you're happy with what you're getting for what you want to pay then it should be worth it.

A picture of mine.

>

:wave

I'e done the same. He looks REALLY good, but the neck is STILL a bit long.

but unless you know about it, you don't really notice it.

That was me, unfortunately I started running out of room for figures in my case. I took everything apart and was selling all the Dutch parts on Ebay (without any luck) and was going to hang on to the extra T-800 body for the new T-800's extra head.

I only took one other photo, but it's about the same as the one everyone has seen.

Hey Predator 1 fannatics :wave, I just watched the Predator 1 last week (I shouldn't watched that film..you'll understand why in the latter part) and it ain't that bad as some critics says, in fact I love it! :clap I think it's the best Predator film to date. So here goes the problem, now I want a HT Dutch & Classic Predator to be added in my collection! :monkey2 What's the going price of these figures nowadays? It's still worth it to get those 2 this time?

Hey Predator 1 fannatics :wave, I just watched the Predator 1 last week (I shouldn't watched that film..you'll understand why in the latter part) and it ain't that bad as some critics says, in fact I love it! :clap I think it's the best Predator film to date. So here goes the problem, now I want a HT Dutch & Classic Predator to be added in my collection! :monkey2 What's the going price of these figures nowadays? It's still worth it to get those 2 this time?

New Predator1 figure $450 to $500

New Dutch $275 to $350

Price really depends on if it's an Exclusive or not, and if it's been opened/displayed or kept MISB(Mint In Sealed Box)

New Predator1 figure $450 to $500

New Dutch $275 to $350

Price really depends on if it's an Exclusive or not, and if it's been opened/displayed or kept MISB(Mint In Sealed Box)

Ohh I see..their prices is really spiking up! :slap

Anyway, at least now I have a price guide on these 2 mofos haha! Thanks for the info bro! Appreciate it! :wink1:

Does any one have this together w/ HT Classic Predator for sale? Don't wanna search in eBay because of their insane prices haha! Just PM me for reasonable offers only..Btw, I live in the Philippines & I don't have a paypal but I can pay thru Western Union. LMK, thanks! :wave

Back