NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet. I actually have a couple of photoshoots this weekend so I don't have the time. But next week I'll pop it in and see what comes up. If you're right, then you'll be right. Interesting note, if you listen to the dialogue from that scene, in the link you sent, Arnold clearly says J.L Harper. Harper's name is then repeated by Dillion and again by Arnold when he leans down to ask Billy how Jim Harper would get caught in an ambush.

No, thats where you're wrong. Firstly, I have no idea how you can turn clear "Jim" into "J. L."
Then I started repeatedly and sharply listening to the lines. We all know Arnold's lines, so at that point it wasnt so clear. But after Hawkings was killed, Dillon said "Hopper... They did the same thing to Jim Hopper." The second time he said Hopper, I was sure. He clearly said Hopper.

Now Hopper and Harper have quite similar pronunciation, so everyone hears what they want to hear, what they're expecting to hear.
But I happen to have the DVD with subtitles. So I put them on and, when Dutch was looking at the dogtags, it translated "Jim Hopper."

come mon just to display and collect.
no weirdo stuff

anybody thinks is a waste of money?
i got like 2 cartons of T800 at home hahaha

Back