NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p.s.
i've read here how people shorten the figure's neck.
for some reason they discussed "does the head fall off without a holder or not".
as for me, i simply cut off the upper side of it and placed it back. now the head holds on neck like it did before, just the holder is shorter. no need to put the head on neck without it.

Here's some pictures of my Dutch I got from "mista305" Joe here on the board! Thanks again Joe for the bargain on Dutch! He is great! The best representation of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1/6 scale! :D I'm very happy with him! It's so awesome to finally have him in my collection! Now the only Predator figure I have left to get is Pvt. Billy Sole.

IMG_7519.jpg

IMG_7533.jpg

IMG_7546.jpg

IMG_7557.jpg

IMG_7562.jpg

IMG_7565.jpg

IMG_7573.jpg

IMG_7575.jpg

The Predator is sneaking up on you Dutch while you're smoking your "stogie"!

IMG_7584.jpg

Awesome figure! Dead-on likeness of Arnold as Dutch with the camo face paint. Great accessories, and accurate weapons and movie outfit. Hot Toys you have hit a HOME RUN in my book with this one!

Last edited:
thank you for link. could you please call a moderator to move it there?

markmg, your dutch on a truetype looks great! I think I am going to do the same and beef up the body a bit with tissue paper. And yes, how are things over there?

I know I'm gonna catch some crap for asking this but does anyone know what pag the neck mod is on? I really don't want to look through 80 pages of posts... And I'm not even sure if it's worth it, really.

Last edited:
I like the way people pose Dutch in full rig. But for me, he looks good dressed with just the brown tac vest! :rock

Back