New HT POTC Elizabeth Swann low-down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, very nice pictures the detail in the figure shows really well. I'm glad I pre-ordered mine already.

Yep, she's preordered!
Not sure I will keep this as the costume, but it is magnificent.
I would prefer her in the 1st movie castaway island attire, where she and Jack drank on the beach together. But this is a great fallback.
Not sure about the hair color though. Was it ever that light?

The outfit is a marvel, but I'm blown away even more with the HS. Holy **** is that Keira, damn, between this HS and Illum Padme, I'm going to have 1/6 versions of the 2 actresses I like most, for looks. Damn that is so her, and now that I have Jack in hand, I expect that to be what I get with Elizabeth, no fear of final piece falling short, if anything it'll be better, wow, just wow.

No, but I'm gonna guess the ammount of white light used in the pictures is also reducing the overall tones of the piece. Hopefully, her skin will have that tan, dirty look it had in DMC and AWE, that was so hot.

3Elizabeth.jpg

117724080399511.jpg

Looks so good. I was debating this one, but I think I'm going to bite.

Yep, she's preordered!
Not sure I will keep this as the costume, but it is magnificent.
I would prefer her in the 1st movie castaway island attire, where she and Jack drank on the beach together. But this is a great fallback.

I'd prefer a Keira/Elizabeth from POTC2 when she's in her pirate garb-- but that's just me.

This one is pre-ordered for sure... Unbelievable sculpt. :D

Amazing figure.

If HT can continue with sculpts of this caliber the future is gonna be very bright!!

ARE YOU MAD MAN?! We're getting a great looking figure with an amazing likeness at 10 dollars cheaper and you're still complaining???

Snap out of it man!

Seriously though, isn't that an amazing piece? I am so tempted to get this figure...must get rid of some stuff to make this affordable for me.
Agreed. Buy first, ask questions later. I don't collect POTC figures, but when a greatly detailed and highly accurate figure like this is available $10 cheaper than the others, you don't ask questions, you just buy the damn thing!:lol

I will buy the Elizabeth figure,dont need Sao.I just hope they will make a Barbosa and Davy Jones next,Will as well,but im in no rush with a Will Figure.

BTW how fast is Sideshowtoy.com at shipping the item out?I have bought from a hong kong ebayer before and was sent to me at the release date,while sideshowtoy still has same items on pre-order,so i have this feeling it takes time before they get the items in,do any of you know?.Wonder if i should order the Elizabeth figure from them or a Hong Kong ebayer.

Last edited:
Calm down! I'm not complaining! I'm all for lower prices! That's better for my wallet as well! I'm just trying to figure out what their reasons are for offering her at a lower price, compared to the other PotC figures... Why is that? Is it because Keira Knightley is less popular? Or because the figure will be a bit shorter? There's no obvious reason, especially since her outfit is at least equally detailed than that of Sao and Sparrow... And the likeness is fantastic too! So why?

I was teasing you Alice. I wasn't mad. :)

But yeah, paying 10 dollars less for a beautiful figure like this... I maybe hooked. awww Great... now I'll never be able to put money aside for a pension. Gonna have to work until I am 90 I guess. lol

the still shows what a great job Hot Toys has done on that outfit and like everyone else has said the likeness of the sculpt is fantasic. (Perhaps the same sculptor can do Faith and Willow next time 'round for Sideshow?) :monkey1

Seriously though, how good could a Selene (Kate Beckinsale in Underworld) look if done with that level of detail to the outfit and that great of a likeness?
I'd certainly pay a Hot Toys price for it.

I left POTC 2 halfway through and didn't bother to see #3. I have no interest in any other figure of any other character in the films, but I like Keira and ended up ordering two of these and I'd buy more if they'd make other versions or figures of her from Domino or especially King Arthur in the blue body paint and leather get-up. Heck, I'd probably buy a Bend it like Beckham figure if Hot Toys made it!

I was teasing you Alice. I wasn't mad. :)

But yeah, paying 10 dollars less for a beautiful figure like this... I maybe hooked. awww Great... now I'll never be able to put money aside for a pension. Gonna have to work until I am 90 I guess. lol

it's probably because she's too skinny, eats a teaspoon of yogurt a day, and always makes the same "serious" face with her lips closed. that's why it's $10 less :lol

The figure looked great at the Con. I'm trying to decide if I want to order the Cap'n Jack one or not. That would be my one purchase.

I went ahead and ordered Jack. Still thinking about ole Swann.

nudge nudge...:monkey3

:borg:borg (press the order button)

Look at the intricate costume.

Look at the realistic face sculpt that captures Keira Knightly's facial expression so perfectly.

Look at that empty space on your upper shelf that would be filled so well with a POTC display.

Join us...:cool:

nudge nudge...

Look at the intricate costume.

Look at the realistic face sculpt that captures Keira Knightly's facial expression so perfectly.

Look at that empty space on your upper shelf that would be filled so well with a POTC display.

Join us...:cool:

Alright I ordered her too. Damn I have no will power. :lol

Back