New HT POTC Elizabeth Swann low-down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw that my posted shots VIOLATED my terms of service with Photobucket, so I deleted them both. :lol
Silly Photobucket! IT IS A DOLL! :rotfl
What will happen next???

Anyway.....LOVE what you did with her Sean. Great job! Better not be a Photobucket shot, or BANG! You're a bad guy! :naughty

Great stuff!
I hope to have a more interesting figure of her soon anyway.

Keep up the great work guys! MORE NUDE KIERA!
Flood Photobucket with her and see what they do! :rock

Yeah, Photobucket is getting to be lame!

I just lost my links because they say I'm over my 25 GIG limit!!! This is the second time in 2 months. Last time, they made a mistake because my account didn't reset. I bet it's the same this time. Meanwhile, they keep emailing me saying I should upgrade to PRO for a small fee. Obviously they're trying to get rid of the free users...

Beauty of owning my own webspace, I can upload whatever I want, and for a web domain and hosting, it's only $100 for the year, very reasonable.

Beauty of owning my own webspace, I can upload whatever I want, and for a web domain and hosting, it's only $100 for the year, very reasonable.

That is a good price what do you use if you don't mind me asking. I have so much stuff stored on the backend of my site its silly.

That is a good price what do you use if you don't mind me asking. I have so much stuff stored on the backend of my site its silly.

I host my site with https://www.ipowerweb.com/, I get plenty of space for my files, not sure how good they are or aren't for databasing and things of that sort as my website is for graphic design and I stick with HTML and Shockwave/Flash style to present my work.

That depends on when that bikini pic was taken, Keira has dropped a considerable amount of weight since the first POTC....she is barely skin and bones right now....although I still wouldn't kick her out of bed. :monkey3

The boobs on the figure are proportionately larger.

Not that I'm complaining.

Looks pretty close---:monkey5

keira-knightley-362-15.jpg

Hey MF....your PS skills are amazing.....my wife saw the pic and didn't believe it was the HT figure.....she called me a perv and walked away.....bad for me, excellent news for you! :lol

Yeah, Photobucket is getting to be lame!

I just lost my links because they say I'm over my 25 GIG limit!!! This is the second time in 2 months. Last time, they made a mistake because my account didn't reset. I bet it's the same this time. Meanwhile, they keep emailing me saying I should upgrade to PRO for a small fee. Obviously they're trying to get rid of the free users...

FlickR over PhotoBucket, esp. for paid accounts.

I'm just waiting on a final price quote from you bro to see if I can greenlight the purchase.

And yes I am gross but its the closest I'll probably ever get to seeing Keira Knightley fully nude. Lol....j/k :D

My friend is happy you put nude and Knightley in your post, so we can find the pictures.

Inside joke between my friend and myself. Don't worry, it's meant to be confusing.

You sickos! Just wanted to show how crazy you guys can be on here.

Back