New HT POTC Elizabeth Swann low-down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Case of them in the warehouse if you need pics that bad I guess I will go and grab one and take some pics be back in about an hour. My work is never done :chew

Some quickie shots...but remember, anyone seeing my photos automatically think the product is crap...
swann8.jpg

swann1.jpg

swann2.jpg

swann5.jpg

swann7.jpg

That product is crap! Lol....j/k Dave.

That last pic really shows off the sculpt. :clap

No free samples but I will give you free shipping to the lower 48 states on the HT Pirates. The Discount code is swann all small case. I have all three of them in stock right now so knock yourself out if your interested.

I traveled threw the harsh winters night for these pictures and left the good camera at home sorry. 12 more on the site from the link below I will try and get better shots sometime tomorrow. A few shots with Sao Feng for a height comparison.

Swann Gallery

swann1.jpg

Ohhh, yes indeed. Very nice!

I love these figures. I love Pirates! :D :monkey5

Oh! And thanks for the code, GF. If I didn't already own this, I would take you up on that offer!! I see that you have the MR Jack Compass, available. I need to pick that up!

Last edited:
Some quickie shots...but remember, anyone seeing my photos automatically think the product is crap...

Ah, don't be so hard on yourself, Dave. I like your pics!! Thanks for posting!

But, nonetheless, this product is pure, unadulterated crap!! :lol

Back