New HT Marcus head sculpt revealed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update also on the body especially damage on his chest

If Hot Toys don't do the exposed ribs, I will be doing a custom piece that goes over truetype figure chests that does show this... for anyone who wants one.
I already offer a T2 chest piece (see second picture) and will do Marcus' as a two-pice (one for the chest, one for the stomach).
Dizzy

I thought the first sculpt was really good, but this one looks even better!!! :rock

Can't wait to see more pictures from different angles!!!

i think they should get rid of the frown

I kinda like the frown. It gives him a bit of a "Where am I? What happened?" expression :)

Last edited:
Does look more like the actor... but the other sculpt almost fits better for the character.

Probably a big part of it is I'm not really familiar with the actor (outside of this role) so I don't have a really strong sense of what he looks like.

Looks miles better, and anybody who says it doesn't is mad!

You can see from that one single shot that it is 100% better

sam worthington's got a rather full face... while they've beefed up the sculpt slightly, it still looks narrow from this angle. and they definitely still need to give him a higher forehead

Looks way better and more accurate now. From that angle compared to the previous sculpt from the same angle. Need to see more shots to see if all around it's better. But that definitely looks like Sam Worthington as opposed to the original which looked like that ********* from "Fight". :lol

Old
12TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

4TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg

New
NewMarcus.jpg

I'm not entirely sure we're not all fooling ourselves into thinking this is a new sculpt because it was first presented that way. It is clearly a different skin tone, but I can't really see any detail that is different, much less "better", than the original pics. The lower eyelid maybe looks different, but that could just be the lighting.

Regardless, it surely isn't "miles" better. The original was great already.

Back