New HT Marcus head sculpt revealed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even care that much about this character and will likely use the damaged face anyway, so bye bye to this thread for me until the figure comes out. TTFN

Kind of my feeling on it too... prefer my terminators to look like they are machines to some extent.

4TerminatorSalvation_MarcusWright.jpg
DesmondII.gif

You Know the first sculpt was reminding me of another actor, and I was watching Dexter season 3 when I realised who it was. Desmond Harrington

Dude, seriously, how can you tell the eyes are farther apart in a 3/4 angle shot?

If anything, this is not a completely new resculpt. At best they just reworked the original. I doubt the eyes are set any differently.

Yeh, there seems to be a few guys in here with micrometers.:rolleyes:

Looks pretty damn good to me.

Please note the Worthington photo is a higher res/larger than the HT sculpt pic. I was too lazy to resize.
samhtsculpt.png

Very nice new pics!!! This sculpt looks definitely better than the old one! :)

Glad I already preoreded this guy! :banana

When the hell is Hot Toys going to make the T-RIP endoskeleton?

Really quick shop. First the skin tone is way off but thats cause its proto.Does anyone else think it looks a little like Travolta?:lol
MarcusWright-shop.jpg

Looks pretty damn good to me.

samhtsculpt.png

Things they need to adjust, his lower lip should be smaller and his noes is a little wide. But you know what they totally nailed? His ears !:lol They are spot on !

Really quick shop. First the skin tone is way off but thats cause its proto.Does anyone else think it looks a little like Travolta?:lol
MarcusWright-shop.jpg

Things they need to adjust, his lower lip should be smaller and his noes is a little wide. But you know what they totally nailed? His ears !:lol They are spot on !

russell_crowe2.jpg

My name is Marcus Decimus Meridius. And I shall have my vengeance. In this life or the next.

The new one has less detail then the old but, the new one is a better likeness..must be the expression thats throwing people off...i like the eyes way better on the new sculpt.

Back