New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a serious risk of belt damage by doing that, but it is a bit of a pity he can't even squat close to that amount. Ah, well. Plenty of other iconic poses he can do. I just hope HT knows what they're doing with his waist/groin/thigh armor to allow for maximum mobility. At least to the degree of Classic, maybe?

The last thing you need to worry about is what HT is doing with his waist/groin/thigh armor. Instead, you should worry about getting one with a head that stays on. :rotfl

The last thing you need to worry about is what HT is doing with his waist/groin/thigh armor. Instead, you should worry about getting one with a head that stays on. :rotfl

I think a number of us have grown to accept that issue as a normal thing. Doesn't seem so bad on my Classic anymore, for some reason.

You should worry about getting awesome figure with a head that looks like someone's based on the P2 image fantasy instead of something that looks like a damn thing from the movie :lol

:chase

Heads falling off of Hot Toys figures, when posing it, is a "normal thing"??? Ummm....OK.

Dude, I said it's not as bad anymore. In an hour and a half of heavy posing, it only came off once -- when pulled it downward rather than actually held it while doing so.

Rest assured, the head won't just fall off because there's a draft in the room.

Dude, I said it's not as bad anymore. In an hour and a half of heavy posing, it only came off once -- when pulled it downward rather than actually held it while doing so.

:exactly: It's not the worst thing in the world , unless you play with your hot toys figures, but for those who just want to pose there figure and display them (adults) I don't think it's that big of a problem.

Glad you cleared that up. You made it sound a lot worse that when you first wrote about it. I was waiting for a barrage of bad QC reports to flood in.

Last edited:
never had any problems with my pred's head falling off from heavy posing. i even have trouble taking them off coz they get stuck too much. :/

Glad you cleared that up. You made it sound a lot worse than that when you first wrote about it. I was waiting for a barrage of bad QC reports to flood in.

:exactly: That's exactly it! Posted about it and went on and on like someone stole his sweetroll. :panic::panic::panic:

I've only seen a few reports here, so it's not a wide spread thing. Everyone that's reported it seems to have fixed the problem by pushing the ball joint back in the neck and giving it a few twists.

It seemed worse when I first opened it. The head was actually detached from the body right out of the box and when I plugged it back in (completely, trust me on this one), it still managed to come off every two minutes with light posing. Now, not so much at all. I don't get it, but I'm glad the situation's improved.

^^
We're talking Predators here, not Sucker Punch or MGS sort of licences. Anyone who knows HT, should know HT don't ____ around making us our Preds :)

Back