New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipknotpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Hot Toys facebook

ttttt.jpg

Making of Predator by master Joseph Tsang –

To wrap up the year of 2011, for Joseph, the most satisfied project is Classic Predator, which actually he thinks the design is very closed to the Predator from the first movie in 1987 and he is very much inspired by this movie which he started to fall in love into creatures.

Recently, he is working on the 1/4th scale of Classic Predator from the first movie, which allows more room to showcase more obvious details, will be definitely a surprise for fans and he believes that most Predator fans will like it too!

Besides, he is also working on the 1/6th scale of Predator from the Predator 2 movie, which will also be an amazing piece of works! Stay tuned for more Joseph’s marvelous works in 2012!

gsdfgdfg.jpg

:thud:

Last edited:
Re: New 1/6 Hot Toys Predator2

Knew this would happen. Elder P2 will be up soon I think.
This is a sure purchase for me. Looks brilliant.

Hope they revisit Aliens. As much as I love my customized Hicks I'd love hot toys to take another shot at him and maybe the rest of the marines and Ripley.

Did you saying something about milking teats?!?!?!?

Looks interesting, I'm sure the detailing will be even more amazing this time around. Hope we get a metal spear.

And here's the reason why I refused to pay ridiculous prices for a P2.
Can't wait.

willthethrill.gif

Selld muh old P2 figure this week for $480. Who's awesome?!
YEAAAAAAAAAH BABY, YEAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

really wish they'd take Tsang off the predator sculpts. i'm not as impressed with the Classic/Shadow sculpt as i thought i'd be.

Back