New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw here's some photos of the P2 head. Via Steve Wang's FB :)

. . .

Duckbill_head_sw.jpg

The mouth looks really bad like that. The inner mouth. Its overly veiney especially the gums.

I never realized just how many quills this bad boy really had on his face. it would be nice if they could incorporate that in, but I understand the reasons why they probably can't such as still being able to put the helmet on.

I never realized just how many quills this bad boy really had on his face. it would be nice if they could incorporate that in, but I understand the reasons why they probably can't such as still being able to put the helmet on.

Kind of makes you wonder how/if they'll handle that on the 1/4 figures.

Kind of makes you wonder how/if they'll handle that on the 1/4 figures.

I think if they really wanted to they could make the quills just like they make the dreads. That would negate a lot of worry with putting a helmet on.

Removable quills would make the most sense. A simpler version of how we had to put the spikes on Tracker's dog.

Removable quills would be a nightmare. The thread would be page to page of

" my quills dont go in "
or
" my quills wont stay in "
or
" im missing/lost a quill "
or
"my quills snapped trying to push them in"

And besides that. AVP Elder got quills and about 80% of people didnt even put them on because it was such a ball ache.

Removable quills would be a nightmare. The thread would be page to page of

" my quills dont go in "
or
" my quills wont stay in "
or
" im missing/lost a quill "
or
"my quills snapped trying to push them in"

And besides that. AVP Elder got quills and about 80% of people didnt even put them on because it was such a ball ache.

Putting a mask over quills would damage them over time too. The only way to give a Predator quills would be to include a two heads, masked and unmasked. Like that will happen...

Give it only 1 head, embed the quills like the dreadlocks and make them out of the same very soft material then put a strong magnet in the head of the Figure and give it a metal bio mask is what i would do. Or, a removable crown/face with the bio mask having the crown/face built in kind of like the current mandible/jaw thing we have going on now. But give us a mask without the head parts attached also.

Give it only 1 head, embed the quills like the dreadlocks and make them out of the same very soft material then put a strong magnet in the head of the Figure and give it a metal bio mask is what i would do. Or, a removable crown/face with the bio mask having the crown/face built in kind of like the current mandible/jaw thing we have going on now. But give us a mask without the head parts attached also.
You mean have the whole face removable, like this? That would work! Then it'd still be just one head of dreads.

tumblr_lrs54paTBi1qa1o5zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_llexwwiWK01qa1o5zo1_1280.jpg

Yup something like that. But great paintwork or deciding where the seem would go could make of break the head. So it would be a bit of a worry

I was thinking the same thing. Soft permanent quills would be the way to go.
HT might end up going with the removable face method. After all, they've finally figured out the perfect way to handle the mandibles (well, not perfect to Hot Chick's Toy Reviews, but she had no reason to bash the figure for that). Anything could happen...

Back