New Grey Hulk PF exclusive will be the orange shirt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stayed with G Hulk. Hope he turns out good. Not a fan of multi color Hulk in same pose, even though Grey looks awesome.

I thought i would be able to pre-order this by this time today...im sat here looking at my screen ready to press the button!!!! :-0

Yeah gonna just get it from sideshow m8 i know its a little more expensive but its just easier for me ill just do the flex payment and build up my points I cant be arsed getting a shirt made for it etc im a lazy bugger....:-D U gonna try zavvi again ? if its on there?

so is there going to be a shirt for the ex. then??? sorry just caught last comments and see that some have been mentioning it again.

If you look on the SS website they all have different measurements WxHxD
Same sculpt with different portraits, colours and possibly bases.
Where is the best place to order other than direct from SS then dude?
Lee @ Collectiblesdirect.co.uk will have this up tomorrow for £375 with full payment.
Cheapest you will get the reg.

You can make a Sig with all your YouTube & Twitter information you know?

FP are well overpriced.
Why have FP.com got Rulk@ £405 & Green @ £430 when the are the same retail price :cuckoo:

£400 & £430 on FP.co.uk so god knows how they will both price Grey.
I'll stick with Lee.

Same sculpt with different portraits, colours and possibly bases.

Lee @ Collectiblesdirect.co.uk will have this up tomorrow for £375 with full payment.
Cheapest you will get the reg.

You can make a Sig with all your YouTube & Twitter information you know?

Cheers Bro I tried that, but coz I am a newbie I am not allowed to put a sig yet it says :(

FP are well overpriced.
Why have FP.com got Rulk@ £405 & Green @ £430 when the are the same retail price :cuckoo:

I'll stick with Lee.

FP are normally a big rip/off I only go in there to see what to order online.. Funny enough a friend of mine got the Sabretooth PF for £170 from them.

FP are normally a big rip/off I only go in there to see what to order online.. Funny enough a friend of mine got the Sabretooth PF for £170 from them.
They used to have fantastic sales, not anymore.
Robocop PF £100, Abomination PF £220, Spidey Venom Sandman Dio £80 just off the top of my head.

FP are well overpriced.

I'll stick with Lee.

What are you talking about? I dont have any retail in my country wich sells expensive PF statues. :cuckoo: to you too

Back