New Grey Hulk PF exclusive will be the orange shirt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Reg ES will be revealed much later than the Ex.
Still waiting on Reg Rulk ES and the Warrior LSB Reg.

Gotcha...i miss the good old days. I would rather miss out than just be left hanging in regards to ES. I missed the original grey hulk pf because i accidentally had Lurtz in my cart and went back to remove him before processing. Such a rookie mistake!! By the time i went to checkout it was sold out. If i only thought to cancel the order after processing i would have a grail

I don't honestly

I can see that side as well. I am still bitter over missing out on grey hulk back then. But i prefer to know the edition size so i know if it is something i can save a few bucks on down the road.

:rotfl The dark side is strong with this one. The gray was the only one I was considering.

CometotheDarkSide.png
[/URL]

Last edited:
At least flipping isn't as profitable as it was.

That is true as well. Although flipping used to help me buy more stuff for my collection. Nowadays it seems like its more luck of the draw in regards to flipping. You may have bought a statue that was pretty easy to get and all of a sudden it doubles in value. I must have had 5 or 6 easy chances to buy the spidey comm. and never did. Now i never will lol.

what's interesting though, is that it the seam was so bad it made me go look at other pictures of the other two, and they don't show any of them from this angle, and I can certainly see why. But its not just the seem, its the texture and gloss, the green one is the same. bizarre.

Back